1 - It's Shool, not School Junmyeon

Baekhyun didn't have cravings, at least not yet. Instead, he got the urge to suddenly learn English.

Now, this wouldn't have been a problem for his best friend Junmyeon. They've been friends since forever, as far as Junmyeon could remember. However, the only difference from a few months ago was that they weren't living in their house in the woods, paranormal creatures exist, Baekhyun lost his virginity, Junmyeon got a boyfriend, some best friend of his dead mother AND his other friend (long story) rose from the dead and is trying to kill everyone, getting Baekhyun, a cisgender male, pregnant in the process.

And, despite all that, Baekhyun wanted to learn English.

What the heck is wrong with this world?

Junmyeon couldn't exactly argued. He's been studying Mandarin for a while now, could barely say some sentences, but Yifan had been extremely helpful, showing him how to write the characters, the Hanzi, Junmyeon remembers, tells him when his tones are wrong, and it's actually a pretty chill language. He only gets stressed writing 20 strokes or more.

Mandarin was fun, but English was not. Junmyeon wasn't good at the pronunciations and always read it slow. However, Baekhyun was determined, so, Junmyeon being a good friend, pulled up the flashcards for his friend to read.

"Pe-pe-ne-ciel." Baekhyun read aloud in English, then in Korean saying, "a book?"

"Nope," Junmyeon answered. "Not sure on the pronunciation, but it means pencil."

Baekhyun slouched on the bed. He finally, finally let Kibum heal up his foot. It's not like his mom was going to see him in his condition or anything.

He was only one month in, but there weren't any of the usual side effects yet. Junmyeon had gone to the bookstore and gotten a stack of pregnancy books for them to know what to expect, but for right now, Baekhyun was normal. The only weird thing strangers might see was that he cried over a cookie the other night, but Baekhyun always does that.

At least Chanyeol wasn't weirded out by anything. He admitted that he had always wanted kids (if Baekhyun wanted any, of course) and either naturally or adopted was fine by him. The situation was a bit...unexpected, but he has been like any other good dad when their spouses are pregnant.

Chanyeol was already a good boyfriend, though, but he had been reading those books that Junmyeon had bought. Other than that he's also been pretty normal. Like bringing a thousand gifts and protecting Baekhyun from everything. Such a good boyfriend.

Yifan didn't spend as much time with Junmyeon like Chanyeol and Baekhyun, but Yifan had a lot more responsibilities compared to Chanyeol, so Junmyeon understood. Plus, he liked to spend some time outside with the others, including the wonderful teens that Minseok adored so much. He often liked to call them his children (though technically some of them were older than him), and it was cute to hang out with them.

The thought that Baekhyun was going to have a little one running around was too much for Junmyeon to handle.

"I think that's enough English time today," Baekhyun said, slamming his notebook shut. "Hey, isn't Kris fluent in English? Can you ask him to teach you so that you can teach me? Pwetty Pwease-" Baekhyun pouted at him, fluttering his eyes a bunch of times. "You know you love me."

"He's already teaching me Chinese, though, you know I don't want to learn English," Junmyeon said. "But maybe he can find time to teach you, don't you think?"

"Good idea! Then I can ask Kris when he's going to pop the question for you."

Junmyeon, as per custom, grabbed the pillow on top of the bed and whammed it on Baekhyun, who yelped in response. "This is what you get."