2 - Breakdowns Call for Oreos

When Baekhyun dropped his plate of cookies, it was all normal at first. 

He had bumped into the nightstand on accident, causing him to lose his balance. Luckily, he reached out his hands towards the wall so he didn’t fall, but he dropped the plate during the process. When he finally realized what he did, he dove to the ground, clutching the cookies and crying. 

“My cookies!” He shrieked, desperately trying to get ahold of the cookies. When he realized that the five second rule was over, he slumped on the ground, tears welling in his eyes. 

Right at that moment, he felt an intense pain on his side, probably for crying too much. Although he admits to being a crybaby most of the time, it doesn't usually cost him physical pain. Maybe if he screams his throat fucking raw, then yeah, but not usually like this. 

Maybe his kidneys have finally stopped working from drinking all those smoothies. Only God knows when was the last time Baekhyun had touched a water bottle. 

He got himself off the floor and started putting the cookies back on the plate to throw away. Those had been his last batch of oreos, but Chanyeol's duffel bag of sweet delicious candies must still be here around the room, he could probably sneak some of those. And take a nap. Oh, how he really wanted to take a nap right now.

His side continued to hurt, so he decided to roam around the room to find a water bottle. Surely his kidneys were giving up now, and while he was expecting, no less. Even worse, there was no way he could go to a doctor in this condition; he could be studied, thrown in jail, or maybe even given to the US to be in Area 51!! He couldn't do that, he had manga to finish!

He didn't really do anything these days. Read, do his online school homework, spend time with Chanyeol and Junmyeon. Certainly nothing productive. His excuse for the past few months was of his foot, but now he can't use that anymore. 

His side and back were starting to hurt a lot more, so when he found a half-drunk water bottle, he also took two pills of Advil. However, he started panicking when he read the back of the bottle which said you must consult a doctor if pregnant. Was he going to die?! Did he just vanished the existence of the fetus in his stomach?? 

He had so many questions about the whole process, and no one knew cause he was the only on. It didn't help that Chanyeol was a werewolf, that certainly complicated more stuff. 

The pain on his side continued to grow, causing him to groan in response. 

Just then, he heard a knock on the door. "Baek, it's me! Can I come in?"

Baekhyun wanted to cry. He was most certainly going to die at this rate. Even worse, he hasn't had ice cream in months. He could really use a chocolate chip cookie dough cone right now-

Oh no, he ate raw cookie dough earlier!! It's going to give his baby salmonella!!

"I'M GONNA DIE!!" Baekhyun shouted, covering his face with his pillow. He continued to repeat the phrase, only now it was a bit muffled. 

Junmyeon opened the door, immediately running to Baekhyun's side. "What's wrong, Baekhyun, are you feeling okay?" 

"I think k my kidneys are going to explode!!" Baekhyun shouted, lifting his head up from the pillow. "I don't drink water and I eat raw cookie dough! And I couldn't even feed my baby oreos-"

Junmyeon sighed. Baekhyun's dramatics was going to get ten times worse while he's pregnant. 

"Look, I'll bring you some water okay?" Junmyeon reassured him, patting his friend's back. Baekhyun merely continued to wail. "And we can both eat healthy together, don't worry. You love my Southwest salad, I'll make some for dinner, okay?"