11 - Yeah, It's Been Awhile

A/N: IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

"THIS-" Baekhyun said, holding the long, 40-inch sword in his hand. "-would be really useful in slicing watermelon. Junmyeon always cuts it for me and I feel bad for him most of the time."

One of the teens with him (though they were all older than him by, what, a thousand years? Big deal) pulled out an even longer sword, longer than Baekhyun himself. "Why only most of the time?" he asked.

Baekhyun shrugged. "One time he said expired tofu tasted nasty and I got offended. I made the tofu, but then I forgot he said expired."

"Mood," said someone shorter than Baekhyun behind him. "Chen Le, pass me it, it's my turn on the sword."

"The Cái zhǐ qì," Chen Le, the one with the bigger sword, said from memory. "This is my favorite sword."

"Isn't- uh..." someone said, jumping up from the couch. "Isn't that only for display? Why are you guys playing with it-"

"Technically I am immortal, Si Cheng," Chen Le defended himself badly. "So I can do whatever I want-"

"That just means you won't die of aging or most diseases, idiot," Si Cheng said back.

Jungwoo held a smaller, one foot sword in his hand, hiding it behind his back. "Just like these certain species of jellyfish."

"Okay, can you guys explain to me about your immortality?" Baekhyun asked, holding his long ass sword to the side. Out of all of the things he was thinking about doing today, sword fighting was not one of them but certainly a rad option. "Are you guys, like, fully immortal or something?"

None of the youngerlings in the room said anything for a good few seconds. The one who actually did was the last teen laying down on the floor, a magazine over his face as he tried to what Baekhyun assumed to nap. "I don't know nor do I care."

"Easy for you to say, you've been immortal the shortest amount of time, you still a lot to- wait, what?" Si Cheng said. "I thought you would be ecstatic or something, Jisung."

The teen, Jisung, sat up, magazine sliding down his chest. "It's just the same thing over and over, every year," he said. "Humans are shit. I'm still seventeen. I can't do shit. And the people here refuse to buy me a horse. And when are Felix and Lucas coming back anyways? Renjun is here, why are they looking for him still?"

Renjun shrugged. "Eh, let them be gone for a few more hours, they're probably Felix's crush, Changbin."

Baekhyun frowned. "How many of you guys are there again?"

"Ooh! Ooh! I know this from memory!" Jungwoo said, proudly, hugging his small sword to his chest. Damn, his clothes must be some really strong fabric if they weren't being cut, Baekhyun noticed. "There's us, then there is Taeyong, Chan, Kun, Doyoung, Jeno, Jaemin, Hyunjin-"

"That's more people than brain cells some of y'all have, cough cough, Jisung," Renjun said, muttering the last part.

Baekhyun couldn't here, but since everyone here is strong and immortal and have found the secret to long lasting youth or whatever, they could. "What the hell did you just say to me, millennial?" Jisung shouted to him.

"Woah, hold on, y- y'all are millennials?" Baekhyun stuttered out, holding his long knife close

At that moment, the door burst open, two other teens who Baekhyun assumed to be the so-called Felix and Lucas. "HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN RENJUN???" the tall one said. "WE CAN'T FIND HIM!"

"Damn, I wonder where he went," Renjun said. "That's wild, have you checked the kitchen? Maybe you should get him an ice cream sandwich, Lucas."

"Oh, we didn't check the kitchen," Lucas said. "Felix! We have to check the kitchen!"