T H E S T R I P C L U B

"What the hell." An unfamiliar voice echoes throughout the room.

I quickly sit up straight, allowing my long hair to cascade down and cover my exposed skin. This isn't enough for Ace though and he shows his displeasure by letting out a string of curse words before covering me with his blazer.

I sit stiffly, not daring to turn around. My cheeks were flaming red with embarrassment while I bit my lip to stop myself from letting out a groan of anguish. Why is there always someone barging in?

"You better have a good explanation for entering my office without knocking." Ace's voice booms throughout the room, startling me. I cast my eyes towards my lap, refusing to look anywhere else.

"Sir, I'm sorry, please don't kill me!" A weak voice pleads for mercy.

Gazing up at Ace, I let out a gasp. His hand held a gun that was pointing toward the man behind me. No wonder the poor guy was scared to death.

"Then why the fuck did you barge in?" Ace hisses out, jaw clenching. He looked about ready to kill someone.

"Mr. Alexander wants to talk to you. He has been trying to reach out to you for quite a while now. Please spare me, I was just following his orders. He said he would kill me if I don't take the phone to you. I swear I won't do it again." The trembling and stuttering man continued rambling, making me feel pity for the poor fellow.

I hastily placed my hand on Ace's arm, trying to lower the dangerous weapon.

"It's okay." I slowly whisper in an attempt to calm his anger. Gazing at my face, he lower his gun, his features becoming soft, cooling the tense room.

Before I can say anything else, he places his lips on mine, pulling me into a heated kiss. My hands fist his hair, pulling him closer to me and he obliges by standing between my legs and deepening the kiss.

After a minute or so, he releases me and whispers against my lips, commanding me to wait for him before leaving a peck on my lips.

The second he looks behind me, he becomes furious again. Realization washes over me and I notice that the man from earlier was still here. As i turn my head to look at the man, I find him trembling with his gaze locked on the floor.

Ace walks towards the man, reaching for the phone and almost ripping the man's hand along with the phone in it. I clear my throat and Ace turns his head towards me. I greet him with the meanest glare I could possibly muster and he finally release his employees hand, bottom lip jutting out to pout as if he was a kid being scolded.

The two men then walk out of the office, leaving me alone, naked with only Ace's large blazer covering me.

I stare in to empty space, trying to comprehend what just happened. My eyes widen as I think of running away to save my self from any additional embarrassment. But then again, I couldn't deny that I was enjoy what happened and that Ace would be pissed if I actually do end up running from him.

The more I try to stay away, the more they pull me in. Should I just give in and see where this goes?

But the fact that they are my stepbrothers brings me back to square one and not to forget, its three of them. I sigh as all of this thinking begins to give me a headache. I decide to get changed before I begin overthinking and torturing myself.

I go to the bathroom that was inside the Ace's huge office and clean myself up before wearing a new set of clothes which included a pair of blue, skinny jeans and a white shirt.

Though it was a simple outift, it hugged my body perfectly making me wonder how they knew my size.

But again, they're the Knight brothers, at this point I'm not surprised that they know every single detail regarding me.