T H E L U N C H

A large hand slithers up my thigh, leaving a hot trail behind.

It tickles. I almost giggle but the sound gets lodged in my throat when a mouth laches onto my neck.

My eyes shoot open and I blink a couple of times to get used to my surroundings.

Masculine fingers begin to caress my cheeks and I turn to find Roman giving me a panty-dropping smile as he removes his hand.

The hand on my thigh crawls underneath my t-shirt and the realization that I'm not wearing undergarments dawns on me and wide-eyed, I look to see Ace's hand inching even closer to my private area.

I'm about to protest, but instead of 'stop', and moan escapes my mouth as the mouth on my neck sucks harder before, licking the area to soothe the irritated skin.

My eyes make contact with Vincent's and he sticks his tongue out again, licking my neck.

"Guys, st-" My words aren't cut short when Roman turns my head, claiming my mouth. I don't respond and Roman pulls apart.

"Just follow my lead, babygirl." Roman husks out once he realizes that I don't know what to do before closing the space between us.

Roman's mouth moves expertly against mine and I hesitantly begin to mimic his movements, unsure of what to do because of my inexperience.

Roman chuckles slightly and then tugs on my lower lip, asking for entrance. I willingly open my mouth and his tongue delves in, tangling with mine in a pleasurable battle.

I feel rough hands slide down the oversized shirt off my shoulders, exposing the upper half of my chest.

Freaking out, I thrash around a little, but Vincent stops me.

"It's okay, Princess. I just want a taste." Vincent tries to ease my worries before he latches onto my skin again.

Vincent's lips begin trailing downwards, his lips leaving open mouthed kisses as his tongue darts out every once in a while, doubling the pleasure.

Vincent pulls down the oversized shirt even more, releasing my breasts. His mouth wraps around the areola and I let out a loud moan and Roman takes the opportunity to explore my mouth even more with his tongue.

My hand busies itself in Vincent's hair, tugging the ends of his locks as he scrapes his teeth on my breasts before gently and teasingly biting down on my hardened nipple.

I whimper slightly at the two brothers actions, but soon find my self gasping when I feel hands lifting up my shirt from my thighs.

Ace gathers my shirt at my waist, gazing intensely at my private area. Being unable to take it anymore, I squirm and try to get out of the brothers hold while shutting my legs but the three brothers stop me.

Roman grabs onto one of my hand while Vincent grabs onto the other and Ace pries open my legs, leaving me at their mercy.

"Just a taste, little one." Ace repeats his brothers words. Roman then continues kissing me, moving one of his hands to grope my left breast and Vincent begins sucking my right breast while also leaving some hickeys.

Suddenly, a long finger drags from my slit to my clit and I release a gasp at how hot his finger feels against me.

"So wet and ready." Ace murmurs, watching his finger that is coated with my juices.

He then proceeds to repeat the action and I find myself letting out multiples moans that Roman muffled with his mouth as the three brothers stimulate my pleasure points.