T H E F I R S T D A Y

"What the hell is going on in here?" A baritone voice asks and I find myself jumping away from Roman.

Roman seems unaffected as he rolls his eyes and continues peppering kisses onto my neck.

With a frightened look on my face , I look towards the doorway to find Ace and Vincent staring at Roman and I with anger while also seemingly being intrigued by what was happening.

I don't understand why they are intrigued until I drag my eyes down their bodies to see both of their hardness aggressively pushing against their trousers.

Oh.

Realizing the compromising position I'm in, once again, I try to push Roman away. Roman groans, leaving a final kiss straight on my lips before begrudgingly moving away and giving me space.

I awkwardly slide down while silence envelops us. Then all three brothers look at each other and silently communicate.

Feeling left out and out of place, I begin to fidget and I can already tell that I look like a mess. My skin has probably become the color rouge due to embarrassment. My hair is a mess while I can feel my lips being swollen because of the rough kisses Roman and I shared.

My dress has also hiked up dangerously so as fast as I humanely can, I push it down while also fixing the top so my bra and breasts aren't exposed.

The silence becomes suffocating as I watch the brothers communicate, so I choose to hopefully walk out unnoticed because I didn't want to intrude and also because I didn't want to face the brothers.

As I silently maneuver towards the door, three pairs of eyes snap towards me. I freeze instantly, knowing I made the situation worse.

"Where are you going?" Ace questions, narrowing his eyes.

"Home." I yelp, avoiding eye contact.

"No you're not. You're staying here." Vincent commands, every single word of his emphasized.

"Yeah, you should stay here." Roman chimes in, grinning widely. I shoot him a glare, but that doesn't deter him. I don't think anything can deter him right now considering how joyful he seems.

"I don't really think it's a good idea. My first day of college starts tomorrow." I nervously state, walking backwards towards the door. I had gotten an email from my university, confirming a few details while also welcoming me a few hours ago. I wasn't even aware that I had college tomorrow as Alexander failed to inform me the full details.

"So? That doesn't mean you can't stay. Besides, since Ace and Roman are busy tomorrow, I'll be dropping you off." Vincent states nonchalantly. I'm not even surprised that the brothers knew when I was starting college.

"We are?" Ace and Roman ask simultaneously, with their brows furrowed.

"Yes, you are." Vincent flatly says, and the brothers once again start communicating through expressions.

I take the time to make a run for it. I slide open the door and dash outside. I hear them calling my name but disregarding their yelling, I enter the pass code and hurriedly shut the door.

Sighing in relief, I walk into my bedroom and change into something more comfortable. Knowing the brothers, they could probably break in, but I guess they chose to give me space.

After a quick shower and change of clothes my I found my self on my bed.

The second my head hits the pillow, I close my eyes and try to find peace in my mind so I can escape the embarrassment I faced today. My hand slowly, but instinctively reaches towards my lips and I begin to trace around them where the feeling of Roman's soft lips still lingers.