T H E T A L K

"Mom, you don't understand. I have to leave. I have a flight in less than three hours." I try convincing my mother but she seems reluctant of letting me leave with out attending the wedding reception.

"Bella, just stay for half of it, please. I don't know when I'll see you again." She bargains and I stop myself from rolling my eyes.

You didn't care before, so why do you care now?

I almost say but then bite back my comment. My mother barely calls me or cares about what I do and now suddenly she wants bonding time.

I let out a defeated sigh and begin to think back to the three hot men.

The three Knight brothers wouldn't leave my side after the introduction. Though there was nothing said, their intense stares and close proximity were tiring for my heart because it wouldn't stop racing. Their presence was overbearing.

After a while, I had made a lame excuse of needing to use the bathroom and began to escape, but unfortunately my mom had spotted me.

She dragged me to a corner and went on a rant for ten minutes about how I don't care about her wedding.

Believe it or not, after the first few times, weddings become boring and considering the fact that this was her fifth wedding, I couldn't wait to escape.

During the middle of the rant, I zoned out since the three Knight brothers wouldn't stop glaring at me from where they were standing. I avoided looking at them.

Oops...

They had probably caught onto the fact that I was trying to leave.

Thankfully my mother had dragged me to a room to continue her rant and that is how I ended up here.

That is also how I found out that the wedding and reception are taking place in one of Alexander's many house.

Who knew that I had been in a mafia mans house for the past day. Obviously, I didn't see him until today but I just assumed that my mother had married another rich snob.

"You don't care about me anymore, I kept you in my stomach for nine months and this is how you're going to repay me." My mother's voice broke me out of my trance.

Oh, she's still going.

"I'll stay mom. Just for a while, but I'll stay." I cut her off. My mother stops scolding me and a bright smile takes over her face.

"Now go get ready, the reception is starting in a while." I say to distract her.

"Oh, you're right, Bella. You have to see my dress, my designer did an amazing job." Her voice once again becomes high-pitched, confirming that she's excited.

"Bella I even got you a dress. Wait here, I will bring it." She says before leaving the room to get the dress.

I plop myself down on the bed, over thinking everything. Can my life get more messed up then this? Probably not. I'm now related to a family full of men who can kill me any second.

I'm only nineteen and still a virgin. I'm too young to die.

"Bella, here's your dress. Now, hurry up and get ready." My mom shoves the dress in my hand before rushing outside to probably also get ready.

I glance at the dress and no doubt, it's beautiful. It's a simple, baby pink dress but the plunging neckline gives it a daring look.

I contemplate my decision to stay for a while, before finally putting on the dress.

The dress truly is beautiful, but the only thing I'm unsure about is my breasts on display.

I am blessed with pretty big breasts, but it gets annoying when people pay more attention to my boobs rather than what I'm saying.