After the third ring, the phone is picked up "Nayeon, why are you calling so early in the morning?"

"Hi, miss Yoo, I was wondering if by any chance Jeongyeon at your house?"

The other line goes quiet, and Nayeon's stomach starts to turn. She starts to feel somewhat nauseous but lucky for her, Mina is there for her.

"Nayeon...she hasn't been here since you visited with her"

Nayeon leans against the wall and lets her head be supported by it as well. She doesn't feel like she can breathe right at this point.

"Is my daughter not with you?" Jeongyeon's mom starts to sound more panicked.

"Uh...no, she kinda ran away" Nayeon feels like she might throw up.

"What! What do you 'mean ran away', what would make her want to do that?!" The tremble in her voice is audible "I know my kid's and I know Jeongyeon would never do something like run away from her dream"

"Well...her and Jihyo kind of fought" Nayeon reaches for Mina's hand.

"Jeongyeon loves Jihyo more than life itself, she wouldn't have run away because of a stupid fight, Nayeon" Jeongyeon's mom is getting angry.

Nayeon explains everything to Jeongyeon's mom and even plays her The voice recording that was left for Jihyo. Half an hour passes and nobody has a clue where Jeongyeon could be. Finally hanging up the phone Nayeon turns to the others.

"Let's go to sleep even if it's an hour or two, we need sleep"

__________________________________

It's been a month since anyone has heard or seen Jeongyeon and it's driving everyone insane but is completely breaking Jihyo every second that she can't see her. She hasn't even gone out of her room that morning, lucky for her, and the group itself JYP has to cancel all things scheduled that involve Twice and have kept the fact of Jeongyeon running away hidden. No one knows she's gone except those closest to her.

Jihyo's laying on her bed wearing one of Jeongyeon's hoodies when Dahyun bursts in and scars her.

"Jesus Christ, Dahyun!" Jihyo holds her chest.

"Amen, but that's not the point" Dahyun gets on the bed with Jihyo "look what I found" she shows her phone to Jihyo.

"It's a photo of Jeongyeon with a fan, what about it?" Jihyo raises her eyebrow at Dahyun.

"Yes and it was taken today, do you know what that means?!"

Jihyo's heart starts beating fast in her chest, she feels hope that they can find Jeongyeon. She grabs Dahyun's phone and walks into the living room where the others are.

"Girls, look at what Dahyun found!!" Jihyo shows the phone to everyone "It's from today!"

The girl's eyes go wide in shock.

"Call JYP!" Tzuyu grabs Sana and shakes her.

"You have to stop shaking me first!"

__________________________________

Nothing, not a single trace was found of Jeongyeon. It's now been three months since Jeongyeon left and more pictures of Jeongyeon have been popping up but this time of her with other idols. The idols have been questioned but none of them know where she could be found.

"Where are you?" Jihyo talks to herself as she scrolls through her phone.

Opening her personal Instagram she scrolls mindlessly, seeing pictures of other idols' private Instagrams and other girl groups' Instagram pages. But then she finds a video that sends my heartbeat at 100 times its normal speed.