EXPLANATION AND Q&A!

Okay...so I lot of people direct messaged me and asked tons of questions, so here's that little Q and A thing. There are important details that are missed in this series, here's where I explain them! Read if you want, also, I'm talkin about what I HAVE PLANNED NEXT!

Q- How old are both of them? Thirty?

A- No, they are both around the 26-29 age range, in the beginning before Suga's birthday, that was his 26th birthday, signifying the ten years Daichi and Suga were apart.

Q- Is Suga's favorite food actually Spicy Tofu?

A- Correct. It is. Kind of cute : )

Q- At the end of the story, Daichi says "Fiancé" , so how long was the time skip that wasn't explained?

A- It was two years into the future, I could explain more, but after the kidnapping incident, Suga intended to move in with Daichi, a month or two go by, and they officially start dating, Mabel starts school and cannot be in that daycare classroom anymore, but, after school she does go to see Comet and Suga. So, two years go by, Mabel is now 7, Daichi and Suga are 28-30 years old, and they're engaged.

I can make a chapter of just these alone, if that's wanted of course.

Q- What different fan fictions do you have planned next?

A- actually, before I started writing this story / Vanilla all together, I had three other ones, two of being Bokuaka (bokuto x Akaashi) , one being angst and one being fluff. I also had a Kuroken one started! I may start an Asanoya one soon! Very high demand for that.

Q- What kind of business did Daichi work for?

A- no idea. I barely passed business class this semester, I don't really know what kind of business he worked for.

And finally

Q- What keeps you motivated to write and publish EVERY DAY?

A- I have writers block all the time. That's the truth, and I do what every single English / Language Arts teacher tells me...push past it. It sounds dumb, but it works. I mostly had writers block because it was a storyline I DIDNT WANT TO HAPPEN. So I tended to delete a lot of story arcs, which I can also write a separate chapter for, but it isn't needed.

What kept me motivated to publish and write is you. Unlike others, I only do creative writing / writing for fun. I published everything because I knew you, the reader, would like it and read it. You guys are honestly something I'm so proud for <3

——————

If you have any other questions please say in the comments! I'll make a part two of this if there is enough of them.

Anyway, that's all for now xx

You're doing great <3