-+*Chapter Fifteen*+-

Daichi's POV

I held him closer as he was starting to calm down. We were in this small place for at least 10 minutes now. I hear the front door open and close and I sigh. Everything was silent now. I intertwine his fingers with mine, having my own more callused hands with his soft ones, I raise his chin to look up at me and I place my forehead on his.

"Daichi...I-I need to tell you something..."

"What is it, sugar?" I smirk as his face turns red, "d-did you just- ngh..." he looks away, reminding me of how actually shy he is. This was getting more comfortable. I was getting more comfortable with him...

"I.....she was right..."

"Suga-" he shuts his eyes and turns a bright red, "I....I want you..."

"You want me?" My heart started to race as the butterflies in my stomach increased. He looked away again, the red on his face growing, "I-I don't know..." he whispers, at least enough for me to hear him. He tries to walk away but I grip onto his hand tighter. I could barely speak. I couldn't.

"Daichi I know I'm-" I push him against a wall, not harshly, but not softly. I bow my head, "D-Daichi...? W-What are you-"

"Suga...you're not. I promise." I look up at him, his face was still red, mine too probably...

I put my lips onto his and this was something different....I don't know how to explain it. Before...I guess I was holding back this entire time. I didn't want him to remember me as someone who hurt him. I want him to see me as a comfort. I want him to realize that I don't want him to hurt anymore. I want...I want him.

He deepens the kiss suddenly and it was like that for a couple minutes before he pulls away, trying to catch a breath. He kept his eyes shut as he was breathing heavily, "I-I'm sorry..." he opens his eyes before sending me a smile, "don't be sorry about something that was needed, Daichi..."

"I'm- you know what I mean. Also, are you still willing to go back to your house?"

"I hate you." He rolls his eyes, turning around to leave, "sure you do." He turns back around and raises an eyebrow, "are you completely sure about that?"

"What do you mean-?"

"I'm kidding, let's go dork."

****

Around one a.m-ish I look over to see Suga asleep. He had his hood on and the sleeves reached past his hands, a little big on him. He was still sitting up but also curled up in a ball.

"I...I want you..." when he said that...he looked and sounded vulnerable. He sounded shy, like he didn't really want to admit so....

I turn off the movie that was playing and look at him once again. I get up and pick him up slowly, he opens his eyes and looks at me before shutting them again, "onward..." he points and I chuckle, "alright."

I open the door and place Suga on the bed. He instantly goes back to the ball he was in, "why do you sleep in the cold...! It's freezing..." I turn around and shut the door, chuckling, "just a second, okay?"

I grab an extra blanket and put it over him before I lay down next to him,facing him, I cup his cheek and he pushes it off, "no..."

I put my hand back where it was and he smiles, "I-I'm trying to sleep..! Stop!" He laughs but I just lean down and kiss him, "you're a jerk." I smile, "I know I am." I lay down completely and look at him, placing his loose bangs behind his ear, caressing my thumb against his cheekbone. He slowly place his hand on top of mine as he sighs, "Munnsun asked when I'm going home..."

"Did she now?"

"Mhm...I'm only staying until Mabel is okay enough to come here...do you know when Mabel will be discharged?" Tomorrow. Tomorrow was the truth...but I didn't want him to leave. I didn't want to be in a cold bed again.

"Tomorrow..." I mumble, he smiles goofingly, still half asleep, "you don't want me to leave, do you?"

"Not really, no..." he moves closer and buries his head in my chest, "I have to eventually, cause then I'm just moving in with you." He giggles, probably thinking the idea was funny to do so.

"Why can't you...?" I mumble under my breath, "hm?" He looks up and I lift his chin and kiss him, "goodnight, Suga." He smiles before kissing me again, "goodnight, dork."

I held him close as he slowly fell back asleep, only minutes later there was a rumble outside, thunder. A little later there was a clash of lightning, causing him to jump awake. I hold him closer, "you're still scared, aren't you?" He nods and clenches onto my shirt. I pet his head, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Another clash of thunder comes in, it was a little closer, so he let out a small whine. His breathing picks up and he starts to shake uncontrollably...he's going to have a panic attack. What do I do? What...do I...

"Won't you let me walk you home from school..."

"D-Daichi..."

"Won't you let me meet you at the pool...maybe Friday I can get tickets for the dance...and I'll take you."

"You..." he sings and another clash of thunder comes in, scaring him again.

"Hey,hey,hey...breathe. It's okay..." I kiss the top of his head and continue to trail my hands down to his waist. He breathes in and out, shutting his eyes, nodding, "okay, okay..." the last clash of thunder comes and I just hold him tighter, reducing him to jump.

"That's it...that's all, okay?" There was only rain now. Hard rain, but it was better than the loud noises. I move back so I can examine him, there was still tears running down his face but his eyes were shut. I wipe off the tears and hold him again, "it's over, Sugar." A small chuckle escapes him, "y-you still know that name makes me happy,d-don't you?"

"I guess I do."

"...will you go with me later today...?"

"Where to?"

"My dad...in Tokyo..."

"Isn't Munnsun supposed to go with you? I don't think she'd like the idea of me going...especially after-"

"Is that a no?" I almost talked about our past...dammit.

"No,no...I can go...but are you absolutely sure..?" He nods, "p-please....?" I sigh silently, "okay, if you say so."

It took him about another half hour before falling asleep. I help him that whole time, having small conversations with him, trying to lighten what was left.

After he went to sleep, I slowly felt myself drift away. It was about two am now....tomorrow is going to be tough.

——end of chapter——

Song- (I'm watching a littleboffin twitch stream- oops- uh) Colours - Grouplove

Words- 1190

Finished- November 6, 2020 and 10:10 pm

Vote

Comment

Share

Much appreciated <3

-olive