(≧▽≦)❤❤❤❤NALU❤❤❤❤(≧▽≦)

Lucy's POV

I was in my room, slaming my head on my desk trying to make a story plot come out of my head. All my favorite couples are getting together too fast! Wait a sec. Miku x Kaito! They're not together yet! YESH!!!!

All I need to do is spy on them..... An evil grin was on my face. Let's see how sneaky I am.....

I got my phone (so I can get Miku x Kaito moments) and my celestial keys (just in case) and left.

I went to the guild to see if the Vocaloids were there. And by luck, they were!

"Rin-chan!" I called out. She was peeling an orange. She smiled at me. KAWAII!!!!!!!

"Lucy!" She said. "What do ya need?" I was about to talk but held her hand up.

"I know! Mikaito right? You wanna spy on them?" The fudge.... Luka popped out of nowhere.

"What's with the ice cream and oranges!? Seriously! How can it make you read minds!?" Luka said.

"First of all, I guessed. Second, ....." Rin continued. "I don't know."

"Okay, so what will they do?" I asked.

"Since its Valentines today, I'm guessing Kaito prepared something for Miku." Luka said. Wait its Valentines today!?

"Its Valentines!?" I shouted. They grinned.

"What? You got a date today?" Rin asked mischievously. I turned red because of the thought of Natsu asking me out on Valentines. But that's just a thought right? It can't be real.

Then as if on cue, Natsu came to me. Holding a pink rose!!!!

"Hey Luce," He said. I blushed as he gave me the rose. "T-This is for you." There was a tint of pink on his cheeks. He smiled.

"Wanna go to the amusement park?" I smiled.

"S-Sure!" I said. "I'm gonna change first."

"Nah. That's okay! Let's go!" He pulled my arm and we left. I looked back at the two girls. They chuckled as we left.