The Call

Miku's POV

I was with Kaito. He asked me out on a date so we're in the mall. He kept on spoiling me by buying me all the leeks in the supermarket!!!!!! Kyaaaa!!!!!

I carried two bags full of leeks. Kaito has the other bag. He's so sweet!

"Arigato Kaito-sama!" I blushed and smiled. He smiled back.

"You're welcome, my princess." He placed his hand on my head. I'm glad he became mine.

As we were going back to the hotel, my phone rang. I put the bags down and answered the call.

"Hello?" The guy answered. It was the boss! I listened to what he said. Kaito looked at me. I frowned.

"Hai. See you there." I ended the call and placed my phone in my bag.

"What's wrong?" Kaito asked.

"The boss called." I said while looking at the ground.

"And?" I faced him.

"We're going back to Japan."

__________________________________________

Miku: What!?

Lucy: You're gonna end the book!?

Fea: Yeah.

Rin: NOOOOO!!!!!! WHAT ABOUT THE READERS!?

Fea: Oh don't worry. Maybe one day, I'll make another Vocaloid x Fairytail crossover.

Mira: What about Gumi and Eve?

Fea: Umm.... Long Distance Relationship?

Gumi: Seriously?

Eve: Don't worry, my Gumi. We'll make love another time.

Gumi: *whacks him on the head* HENTAI!

Eve:*unconcious*

Fea: I never thought of putting hentai here. And I'm not planning to. So I'm sorry if I'm about to end this awesome book. See ya!