HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!!!

The next day...

Lucy's POV

I felt sorry for Len and Rin. Both of them liked each other but now.... Wait. This is a good plot for my next story. I'll use different names and use their love story! Yes!

Okay, back to reality. Its Wendy's birthday today! Since Len was fixing their relationship with Rin yesterday, I did the rest of the boxes myself. But it was okay because my Natsu- I mean, Natsu was there to help me. It was really fun because he was so stupid! He kept on tripping and falling for no good reason! And sometimes he would blush when I laugh at him. Kawaii~

Well, I wish he could be like that forever. Whatever! We finished decorating the place. And now we're waiting for Wendy.

I saw all the Vocaloids. Even Rin and Len. But they didn't talk to each other. I hope they'll patch things up.

Miku's POV

For the first time, Rin and Len did not talk to each other. Even a single word. Something is wrong here. I asked Rin what's wrong with her. Her smile was gone.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Its just a little thing. Don't worry." She smiled to make me stop worrying. Yep. I was right.

"Len broke your heart. With who?"

"......L-Lucy..." She hesitated.

I went to Len and pulled him out of the building.

"Ouch! What are you doing?!" He asked.

"Seriously Len, Lucy! I thought you liked Rin!" I shouted.

"I do! I love Rin with all my heart!" He said. "She just misunderstood what happened yesterday!"

"Then what happened yesterday Len?" Rin asked about to cry.

Rin's POV

"Tell me!"

"Rin..." Miku said.

"I carried a heavy box. It was too heavy so I fell and landed on Lucy." Len explained. He walked to me and held my hands. I was still crying.

"Rin, I love you and I will never hurt you." He said. "I 'rolled' last night because I hurt you." I was shocked. He rolled because of me.

"Len..."

"You're my everything, Rin." Len said.

"I'm sorry, Len!!!" I hugged Len . "I'm so sorry!!!"

Len hugged me back. " Its okay." He released me. We faced each other.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Say yes already!" Wendy said. They've been watching the whole time! I faced him again.

"Yes!" I hugged him and he kissed me.

Then we continued to Wendy's birthday party.

_____________________________________

Fea: I'm back! Woohoo!!!

Rose: You finally updated.

Annie: Good for you, imouto-chan!

Haruka: Congrats!

Fea: Thanks! And to make it up for my readers, I'll make a Christmas special!

Rin: Yay! Christmas!

Natsu: That's the one with the fat guy with the white beard right?

Miku: You mean Santa?

Natsu: So that's his name.

Fea: Yeah stupid. Now I will go to my Rogue! Bye bye!!!