Wendy's birthday preparations

In the guild..........

Len's POV

What's up with Kaito?! He didn't talk to me for the whole week! I try to ask him what's wrong, he just ignores me! What did I do wrong?! I didn't steal his ice cream. I didn't fight with him so what did I do?!

All the Vocaloids were in the Fairytail guild again. Miku, Rin, Luka and Lucy were fangirling about stuff. Natsu and Gray were fighting. Erza was hitting Gray and Natsu for fighting again. Kaito, Gakupo, Gajeel and some other guild members were talking. And I was sitting on a stool, peeling my banana while watching the others doing their business. This is too boring.

"You ok?" the white haired mage asked. I think her name was Mirajane.

"Yeah. Just bored." I answered. I took a bite on my banana.

"Hmm....... Bored huh?" she said while putting a finger on her chin. I wonder what she was thinking.

"Aha!" she said.

"Everyone! Listen up!" she said while clapping her hands. All of them were looking at her.

"Its Wendy's birthday tomorrow and she'll be here tomorrow. So let's make her the best birthday party ever!" she said. I guess she's doing this just to make me not bored. Everyone agreed.

"So let's start!!" she said. Everyone was looking decorations and arranging the place. I tried to help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fairy: Yes! This chapter is finished!!!

Happy: But its so short.

Fairy: Never mind! Its better than waiting for another update right? Besides, I'll make the next one with more jealousy!

Kagamines: Don't spoil!!!!

Fairy: Oops!!

Lucy: Where's Rose, Annie and Haruka?

Fairy: They went to sleep except for Rose.

Miku: What is she doing?

Fairy: The unexpected.

Rose: *eats all the food* I'm hungry!!!

Miku: WHAT????!!!!!!! YOU'RE STILL HUNGRY??????!!!!

Fairy: Like what I said. Expect the unexpected.

Rose: FOOD!!!!! *goes to us* I'LL EAT YOU!!!!!

Meiko: It's the evil food eater, Rosita!!!!

Fairy: Rosita?

Meiko: What? Rose and Conchita, Rosita.

Rose: FOOD!!!!! *grabs Lucy's arm* Yummy.......

Lucy: AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *kicks her away*

Fairy: Oh no...... RUUUUUNNNN!!!!!!!

All: *running and screaming*

Rose: You can't run away from the evil food eater, ROSITA!!!!!!!!!! I'll see you readers in my stomach!!! *laughs evilly and starts chasing you*