"What if you fall in love with me Y/n?"

He spills words just like that. Just. like. that. One minute, I am enjoying my time and the other, he throws me my bitter reality. How could I tell him I have always been in love...

It's Sunday today, and he was getting bored.... so well, he asked me if I could accompany him somewhere... and my stubborn heart couldn't be any happier,
and here we are; at a carnival arranged somewhere far from the city, although I am not a fan of such chaos but I am actually enjoying it. So far, we've been on a Ferris wheel and it was a nice remanence of my childhood memories. Oh how much of a scaredy cat Hyunjin used to be. Ha! Total opposite of Jungkook, I can say.

"Yo, Y/n are you already in love?"
He nudges me pulling me out of my day dreaming.

"What if I am?"
I reply with utmost seriousness.

He almost stops in his tracks, making me walking ahead of him a little. I suppress a laugh at that. After a few seconds, he comes beside me with big steps, catching my pace,
"I thought you were a smart girl. But I get it, it's hard to resist me."

"But when did I say, it was you?"
This is all I can do to hide my vulnerability.

I hear a heart filled laughter from beside me,
"Thank God! You got me there for a second!"

"What do you mean by 'got you there'? You wanted me to be in love with you?"

"No, really I am glad, you're not. It's a relief. I already have a lot of heart breaks on my cart to hell. Don't want another one."
I feel like he is talking more to himself than me.

"As if you care."
It came out nonchalantly.

"I warn them baby. But obviously, they can't help my hotness."

"Ha! You are so full of yourself!"

"Of course, I am. I'm a whole package! Hey! Hey! You wanna go ride the roller coaster?"
He says interrupting our conversation, while happily pointing at a roller coaster, smiling like a cute bunny.

And we go for the roller coaster, you can't deny a bunny Jungkook now, can you?
I feel like this day is more enjoyable for him than for me. Inside I believe we all are kids, wanting love and care, carrying fears of abandonment.
I smile at his happiness, I want to believe he is genuinely happy here, having his time and in this moment, I am thankful, I can share this with him.
But deep down I know, this has to end too and soon.

After a long day at the carnival, taking rides more than once, having weird tasting ice-cream, the sky finally changing into dark hues, Jungkook dropped me at home and I can't help but long for the moment already.
"Should I come in?"
He asks me, still sitting in his car.

"I suggest you don't."
I state rudely, making my way out of the car.

"Come on, don't you want to tease her?"

"Or you just want to see her too much?"

"Are YOU jealous? Baby, it's supposed to go the other way..."
He says so with a smirk, that doesn't bother me much now.

"I can't ignore the fact, that you are still someone my sister-in-law is cheating on my brother with."

"Present tense?"

"I am not that stupid, Jungkook. I can feel something building, I can smell it, you spending time with me, acting all lovey dovey, not making intimate moves on me... this isn't you."
Been in love with you since Middle school boy, this isn't you...

In reply, I hear a laughter, of course...

"Y/n, you think too much."
He says composing himself, I don't miss the way, he eyes me in between, like he almost got caught.
I don't know what took over me, may be I really was jealous, and I just blurted out my messed thoughts like that.

"Too much for you, Jungkook. Don't play me, I am warning you too. Don't you dare, just remember, if you have something in your hands that I don't know of, I too have cards, you never could expect to see."
I state coldly, arms crossed over my chest.

"Feisty. I like that. I won't come in, you can relax. Have a good night and think of me!"
He then leaves with a wink. Seeing his car driving far away, I can't help but curse myself, Why did I have to ruin the day?
Can't I just shut my mouth? Ughh...
With slight frustration, I make my way to my safe place, my bedroom, of course, with thoughts of him coming back to me, he looked good in his denim wear, no, he is right, he is hot; doesn't help that he is my crush. Ah... should I be thankful? I ruffle my hair in confusion. My eyes fall on the mirror, by the side of my bed, I can't help but question, my own attire too.
Shorts, Y/n? Really? Is this you? With a fudging crop top? Wow. What has happened to you? Well, at least the large size, denim jacket helped? No, this isn't my style... why... why am I being like this?
When I already know, in the end, I'll be just thrown away... I don't know why I said, what I said earlier but what do I have that can compete against Jungkook's tactics...? I know, I am smart enough to study people, but not much of a doer. I am an easy target to him. And I just offered myself to him... wow... way to go, Y/n... way to go.
Is this love? Or stupidity?
Why am I looking like a high school, lovesick girl?
It is pretty with him, but after he leaves, my own thoughts haunt me like this...
Should I just go to Hyunjin?
He'd believe me, right? He has to, I have enough proof.
But that courage, the audacity, where do I rent these for a day?
I sigh again, closing my eyes, trying to keep my sanity, this is all I have always been good at; sleeping away my worries...

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Tightening my grip on the steering wheel, I can't help but feel my head boiling...

Y/n... Y/n... Y/n...

That woman is some real game, she is too smart, too smart for her own good.
I don't know what I am trying to do myself too. Do I want to play with Lia or Y/n?

Lia, why.
Why out of all people in the world, she had to be the one?
That woman drives me insane.

My favorite noona.
I smirk at my own naughty thoughts of her. She is mine to have, mine to devour. She left me once, can't let the history repeat itself. But am I doing it right? Why do I feel like this girl, Y/n will mess me more...?
I tilt my neck, cracking out some frustration, loosening my grip on the steering wheel, I go for my escape, taking out a cigarette box, from my pocket, I change my direction from home to the club. Always helps.

. ^ . 

. ^ .

Unedited but I just wanted to feed ya'll good... lol

Also retro BTS!? wow! I can't- 

Also don't be a silent reader, I'd appreciate that...