08.

Warning: mature content ahead.

Just when I thought my day was over, my phone buzzes, indicating me an arrival of a text. But right now, I could least bother.

Jeon Jungkook in the arms of her.

She is my big sister in age, yet has the power to have two men dancing on her fingers.

Her excuses were clear lies, I could sense it clearly.

One of the few things I am good at, is this, lying to me can be singing for a deaf.

Are they past lovers?

The only one of Jungkook?

And Hyunjin?

She cares about him?

The comfort of their movements around each other's bodies, told another tale, different from her own tale.

Her state seemed scared, yes, but guilt, not her pawn, I guess.

Drifting my thoughts somewhere else, I decide to text Jimin, if I could know more about Jungkook, may be I'll get some answers?

Answers, I am too selfish to know yet a coward to them.

But before I could, I see a video message from an unknown number.

Video message?

I get a feeling, I shouldn't open this, a horny teen's frustration let out, is the last thing I want to see, right now.
I've had my fair part, already, today.

But I can't help this bubbling feeling of curiosity in me...

So, I let my curiosity win, not questioning further, I open the message.

It's too dark too see clearly, I increase my phone's brightness, then I hear shuffling.

Shuffling going around on a couch, the camera might've been already set at some place, sensing no movements on angles, etc.
For a whole minute or two I don't understand what is happening, thinking it might be spam, I am about to end it, when I hear muffled sucking sounds.
Thanks to my past porn experienced ears...

Well, I was once a horny 18 year old too!

I am about to lock my screen, when I hear a loud groan, accompanied by a thud, following behind a chuckle...

A way too familiar chuckle...

Oh no, it can't be...

I now watch the video, with more concentration, trying to figure who and what exactly, I am watching.

And I am pulled into another nightmare, worse than the one I witnessed earlier.

They are busy making out with each other like hungry wolves, devouring each other.

It's the same bare shoulders.

A way too familiar bra flying to some corner of the room.

They are having a tongue fight, none ready to back down, before he harshly grabs her boob, giving him opportunity to enter her mouth, with a giggle he continues.

His hands roaming like petting their own home.

Her hands no different, neither indicating hesitation nor fear

He passionately, takes off her remaining lower clothes, all the while delivering open mouth kisses along her jawline.

Her mouth enjoying the sin, shamelessly.

I can't help but watch in pure horror, my limbs frozen, and my eyes, hardly blinking.

They make themselves comfortable on the couch and while he's devouring her breasts, she eagerly goes for his belt.

His sinful movements, making it difficult for her, yet she doesn't loose her composure.

The pants drop down, along with his boxers, and his dick springs out, waiting for this freedom.

She laughs...

She laughs like a little girl at her success in getting her toy, toy, being her favourite.

Her hands skillfully gripping him, making him groan in between her breasts.

He continues his sucking, this time going harder, her moans encouraging him to keep going.

One hand around his dick, the other finds his scalp, gripping onto his hair, positioning him over her.

He holds onto her waist, tightly, other one going near her inner thigh.

Too engrossed in the magic of his mouth and the eagerness to finally, just feel him, she looses her grip on him and now both her hands are on his shoulders.

He groans at the lack of contact but quickly, covers him up, in her wetness.

A loud sinful moan escapes her swollen lips.

She guides him to go deeper and almost whimpers at his speed, all the while, enjoying way too much.

The couch they are on, is moving with his animalistic moves, the one under him, seems to can't get enough.

She hits her high, earning her a bite from him, in her nape.

He doesn't stop, increasing his speed, to help her ride high. Slowing down for a while, and kissing her forehead, he husks in her ear,

"I missed you."

The other one, too occupied in her orgasm to hear him.

Going in the crook of her neck again, he starts thrusting in and out again, even faster this time, if possible.

The only sound of their loud moans and skin slapping, reaching my ears.

It is then I notice, my cheeks wet, indicating the pain, I am not even aware of.

His loud moans, indicating his high too and hers once again, with him.

His body collapsing on hers, still inside her, he whispers,

"I love you, Li."