Prologue

Louis:

Why did this have to happen to me? My life was perfectly fine before that night. I had friends, family and a great life. Everything I wanted. Now I am alone. A freak. No friends, no family, no life. All because of that one accident. What did I do to deserve this? I must have done some unspoken evil, or interrupted God’s plans or some shit. I wasn’t always like this. No I was once the happiest person that you could ever meet. Always playing pranks or making someone smile. That was my life’s goal, to make an unhappy person, happy. Now all I do is sit around, blocking the people closest to me out. I wonder would happen if I just disappeared completely...

Zayn:

Moving to this town was not my idea. My parents thought it would be the best thing for me. A fresh start. I didn’t want a fresh start, I loved my life. Lol jokes. I hated my life. I had no friends. Not once they found out my secret. Never again would I make that mistake. This time will be different. No one knows who I am.. What I am. And neither will they find out. Today is the start of the new me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ AUTHORS NOTE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So heyy there! This is going to be my first story so just bear with me if it's not that good to start with... but i promise it'll get better! Um so this story will contain dark thoughts, self harm, and suicide thoughts, and boyxboy material... SO IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THIS PLEASE DO NOT READ! I DON'T WANT TO GET INTO TROUBLE! and in no way do i support self harm, (although i have done it before) so that's it....

E. x