Chapter Ten: Over It

A/N: I'm back guys! Sorry it's taken so long to update and I greatly apologize for it. Well anyways, enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Louis' P.O.V.~

---------------------

"Louis, would you... uh... like to... go out?" He stuttered.

My eyes widened. He wanted to go out? He wanted to go out with little messed up me? My mind went blank, unsure of what to tell the boy. He started shifting a little with uneasiness. Then I realized everyone was staring at me. I snapped from my daze and looked at Zayn.

"I'd like that... a lot." I answered, a smile forming across Zayn's lips.

"Awesome!!" He pulled me into a warm embrace, and I wrapped my arms around him, getting close.

"Awwww!!" The girls giggled, whenever we embraced.

Zayn didn't let go, neither did I. This felt... right. We are truly made for each other. Like a puzzle! We all got re-situated and started watching TV together when my phone buzzed. I pulled it out to look, Zayn glancing over as I did so.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone when I answered.

"Oh thank god you're okay! Where are you??" It was Lottie. She had a worried tone in her voice.

"I'm at..." I trailed off, unsure what to tell her.

"You're at?? Zayn's I'm guessing?" She finished for me.

"Yeah, I'm here. Why? What's going on?" I asked, trying to figure out what she wanted.

"Mum and Dad are fighting. I'm scared... I need you!" She sounded as if she would start crying.

I don't know why she calls Darren dad, but oh well.

"I'll be there soon, okay? Where are the others?" I asked.

"They went to grandmas, and I stayed here." She answered.

"Okay, go to our secret room and lock yourself in. I'll be home soon." I reassured her.

"Okay..." and with that she hung up the phone.

Zayn looked at me as I leaped to my feet.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked me, concerned.

"My mum and Darren are fighting, and Lottie's scared. I have to go home." I answered all at once.

He seemed to understand though and nodded.

"I'll drive you." He stated.

I didn't bother to argue. We went out the car and as soon as we got in, he sped down the road towards my flat, and we pulled in a few moments later. Zayn and I jumped out of the car and ran in. I could hear their voices; I just couldn't make out what they were saying. I grabbed Zayn's hand and took him upstairs to the secret room. As I approached the entrance, I did a certain knock so she'd know it was me. She opened the door and let us in. I shut and locked the door. Lottie ran up and hugged me tight, and I hugged her back picking her up.

"Lottie, what started this?" I asked, sitting on the couch with her, Zayn joining by my side.

"I-I don't know... Dad said something about Zayn and You then they started arguing..." She said shakily.

"He called you a good for nothing, f-f..." She wasn't able to say it, but I knew what she was trying to say.

"Mum tried defending you..." She started to cry.