Chapter 8: Climax

------------------

Louis' P.O.V.

------------------

Re-cap: Zayn had forgiven me about the little incident from last night. Now, we are on the way to his home.

WARNING MATURE CONTENT

**

"So what do you want to do when we get to your house?" I had asked, looking up at Zayn.

"Hm, not sure. I guess we'll find out when we get there," He answered with a smirk.

I couldn't help but smile at his comment, and that sexy smirk. The rest of the ride, I was think of things we could do, but was soon snapped out my thoughts when Zayn shook me.

"Hey, Boo, we're here," Zayn eyed me a little, trying to figure out what was going on in my head.

I nodded, and climbed out, walking up to the front door, waiting for the very slow boy. Zayn finally walked up and unlocked the door.

"Some one's impatient," He noted, chuckling. I guess I had been tapping my foot.

"Oh uh..." I blushed and looked at the ground.

"Just come on," Zayn had grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

I fallowed in, making my was to the comfy couch, waiting on Zayn. I started to get uncomfortable again, remember the scab on my back, and Zayn took notice to it.

"If your shirts bothering your back, go ahead and take it off," He said, taking a seat next to me.

I shook my head no, looking down.

"No..." I mumbled.

"Why?" He asked, hearing my response.

"I don't want you to see my body..." I answered, looking down at my hands.

"Louis, it's okay," He tried to comfort me, but I fought against him.

-He's lying to you Louis. He'll only laugh.- No... He's not lying... -Yes he is...- NO! -You're just an ugly little shit, and you always will be-

Tears started to fill my eyes and spill over, and felt Zayn's arm wrap around me. His other hand resting on my cheek, wiping my tears away with his soft thumb.

"Babe, what's the matter?" He started to get worried.

"N-nothing," I muttered.

"Is it your back?" He questioned me.

"No, it's not..." I answered, my conscience was right. I am ugly, Zayn doesn't need to see me.

"You're lying, come on, you need to get that off, and I'll put some medicine on your back," Zayn offered.

"No, you don't need to," I argued.

"Why?" He asked, looking in my eyes.

"Because, if you see me, you'll leave me," I stated, trying to look away.

"I won't ever leave you," He reassured me, leaning in.

I hesitated as his lips pressed up against mine. My mind was still in it's state of self hating, but was soon snapped out of it when Zayn started nudging his lips against mine. I finally returned the kissed, scooting closer. Zayn smirked into the kiss, and slid his hands down to my waist, pulling me into his lap, having me straddle him. I felt Zayns warm hands slide up my shirt, feeling my chest and stomach, a small moan escaping my lips. I kissed down to his neck searching for his soft spot, while unbuttoning his shirt. He held onto me, and lifted me up, carrying me up to his room. As soon as we walked in, he shut his door, and through me on the bed. I bit my lip hard, part from the pain, and part from pleasure. Before I knew it, he had me stripped to my boxers, kissing my neck.

"Ohhh Zayn..." I moan softly, playing in his hair.

He smirked against my skin, as I struggled to get his shirt off. He helped the rest of the way, stripping to his boxers.

------------------

Zayn's P.O.V.

------------------

We were both in our boxers, our bodies close together. I kissed his neck, then colar bone, sliding his boxers down. I got them off and through them on the floor, putting my hand on his crotch, rubbing him. He moaned from the pleasure, arching his back a little.

"Z-Zayn... J-just fuck me..." Louis moaned.

"Hm, I dunno..." I smirked, slipping my boxers off, kissing back up to his lips.

"P-please..." He begged.

"Alright, I hope you like it rough," I whispered darkly.

He shivered a little as I bit along his jaw, lining my crotch up with his entrance.

"What do you mean r-rough?" The boy questioned me.

I didn't answer and forced my self in him, making him scream a little. I went slow, letting him get use to it. He wrapped his arms tightly around me, holding on to me. I started to pick up speed, moaning along with Louis. I felt Louis move and flip us over. I looked up at him, confused, and he just smirked. He started going up and down on me. I moaned, grabbing on to his hips, moving my hips in rhythm with him. He started going faster, getting my deeper in him.

"Oh god, Louis!!" I moaned, throwing my head back.

"God Zayn, you're huge!" Louis moaned with me.

"You're so tight!"

He kept going getting me closer... and closer...

Next thing I knew, we reached our climax. I shot in him, and I felt a substance on my chest. Louis slowed down, stopping.

"Looks like we'll have to clean you up," He noted with a smirk.

"Lead the way, babe," I was trying to catch my breath as he climbed off me.

I stood up, Louis grabbing my hand, leading me to the bathroom. I started the shower, and waited for the water to warm up, as soon as it was perfect, I climbed in. Louis fallowed me, shutting the glass door. He stared at me as the water ran down my body. I smirked a little and pulled him close, kissing him. He kissed back, rubbing my chest and stomach, helping me wash off. We showered for a few minutes then climbed out, and laying on my bed, not bothering to dry off. Louis curled up to me, and I wrapped my arm around him.

"That was... amazing," Louis noted, looking up at me.

"Oh yeah," I agreed, smiling.

He smiled and curled up to me, falling asleep a few minutes later. I don't know if I can keep up this bad boy image. He's changing me. I smirked at the thought a little. I closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep.