Chapter 7: Without You

------------------

Zayn's P.O.V.

------------------

I was sitting in my room, crying. I can't believe he would send that. I thought there was something between us, but I guess I was wrong. The kiss didn't mean a damn thing to him. I sighed, and stared the the ceiling.

"Zayn! There's some one here to see you!!" My mom. Who'd want to see me?

"I'm coming!" I called back, standing up. I wiped my eyes and made my way down to the living room to see who was here. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw him.

Louis.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, just from seeing him. I.. I don't know what it was. But, I wanted it to go away..

"Zayn, I know you probably don't ever want to see me again, and that you are probably confused after getting that text, but please, you have to hear me out," Louis started off, nervousness in his voice. He stopped, looking at me. I made a motion for him to keep on explaining.

"That text didn't come from me, and you're going to think that I'm lying since it came from my phone, but I'm not. My step-dad, Darren, saw the message on my phone while I was in the shower, and sent you that text," Louis continued, his voice cracking as he reached the end of the sentenced. I started to relax a little, and when I did, he started to get closer to me.

"I didn't know until I came down stairs and saw him with my phone, so I asked what he was doing with it, and thats when he to me what he did. He called me things that I'm not going to repeat and he... he..." He started to stutttered, unable to finish what he was saying. I waited for him to continue on with what he was trying to explain to me.

He had taken a deep breath, and managed to spit out what he was trying to say.

"He hit me," He said with a small voice.

I gasped a little, and I made my way closer to him. I just wanted to hold him, and not let go. I didn't want him to deal with that. I wanted to protect him from whatever I could. I  slowly lifted my hand, and gently touched the raw red spot on his jaw. He flinched, and I quickly recoiled my hand. I didn't want him in anymore pain than he already was. He took my hand in his and held it to his heart.

"Zayn. I am so, so, so sorry. I never meant to hurt you, especially after everything you did for me," He got even closer, our chests pretty much against each others. We stared into each others eyes.

"I think I'm in love with you," Louis told me with honesty. I was was about to reply with and 'I'm in love with you', but I never got the chance. He crashed his warm sweet lips up against mine.

I was surprised, trying to process what just happened. I guess I had hesitated to long, because I felt his lip nudge up against mine. I snapped out of it, and kissed him back with passion. I pushed him up against the door, hearing a groan escape his mouth. Everything started to get heated, so I licked his bottom lip, begging for entrance. Of coarse, being the little shit he is, decided to tease and deny access. I growled a little, and ran my hand down his chest to his crotch and grabbed it. He moaned, giving me a chance to enter. I slipped my tongue in his mouth with ease. I then kissed down his jaw, to his neck, looking for his sweet spot.

"Ohhh goood Zayn..." I heard the boy moan. A smirked escaped my lips, I guess that triggered something, cause he roughly grabbed my face and pulled it back to his, kissing me again. I ran my hands down his sides to his thighs, giving them a nice squeeze, wanting him to jump up. He did as I wanted. As soon as his legs were around me, I slammed him back up against the door. I couldn't help but moan, and he did the same. I was caught of guard when Louis decided to grind against me.