Chapter 11

------------------

Zayn's P.O.V.

------------------

"It's over..."

I can't even believe those words left his lips. I started shaking, tears welling up.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"You heard... it's over..." He repeated.

I stood up and started to walk away.

"Fine. Have fun being alone again..." I spat out before running out the door.

I made it to my car and climbed in. I just sat in the driver seat, thinking over what just happened.

Why did he break up with me?

I thought he loved me...

I sighed and drove home. I pulled up to the drive way, and headed inside, I was relieved seeing everyone was asleep. I made it to my bed room and curled up in bed. I didn't want to face tomorrow. But, I knew I had to. I was going to talk to Louis. Whether he wanted to or not...

------------------

Louis: P.O.V.

------------------

I watched as Zayn left the house. I can't believe I just lost the best thing that's ever happened to me. I stood up and made my way up to my room. I heard footsteps in the hallway. I looked up to see Lottie.

"Where's Zayn?" She asked, sounding upset.

"He...left." I answered. It was the truth...

"Louis... What happened?" She knew when something was up.

She's the only one I could trust with anything really.

"I had to break up with Zayn." I explained.

"Why?" She was shocked.

"He made me..." I growled the 'He' so she knew who I was talking about.

"You shouldn't let him control you! I haven't seen you happen since Zayn arrived!" She argued.

"I know... But, I couldn't risk losing Zayn." tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Remember how you told me your time to leave this house was coming? Now is the time!" She implied.

"You think so?" I questioned the little girl, pondering the thought.

"Yes! Now go..." She nudged me.

I nodded and hugged her.

"I'll text you every chance I can." I promised.

She nodded, tears falling.

"I love you Louis." She whispered.

"I love you too, Lottie." I kissed her forehead and pulled away from her.

I headed downstairs quietly to the front door and made my way out with out being heard. As soon as I knew I was in the clear, I sprinted off to the only place that might take me in.

-------------------

Zayn's P.O.V.

-------------------

I hadn't gone to sleep yet, I wasn't able to. I sighed and sat up, looking at my phone. No messages or calls. It was around midnight, I don't know what I was expecting. I was interrupted by my thoughts when I heard rocks hit my window. I walked over and opened the window seeing a boy figure standing outside.

"Zayn!" The voice whispered/shouted.

"Who are you?" I whispered/shouted back.

The boy didn't reply. He just ran to the tree and climbed up, perching himself on the branch closest to my window. I studied the boy and realized who it was.

"Louis?" I questioned.

He nodded slowly.

"May I come in?" He asked.

I hesitated a minuted and let him inside. He sat on my bed and waited for me to sit. I just stood and looked at me.

"I thought it was over between us..." I started off.

"Look, I know what I said but I didn't mean it. I did it to keep you safe..." Louis cut me off.

"Safe from what?" I asked the boy, confused.

"Darren threatened to hurt you if I didn't end it..." He whispered, tears filling his eyes.

I sat beside him and wrapped my arms securely around him, letting him cry into my chest.

"Why are you here then?" I asked, still confused.

"I promised myself, that I'd get away from them when I found the guy I wanted to be with. I had it set in my mind that it wouldn't happen because I wouldn't get over my ex. But. then you showed up, and gave me the strength to leave..." He whispered.

I rubbed his back.

"You can live here, until we graduate..." I promised.

"What about afterwards?" He asked. "What will happen then?"

I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"We'll find our own place and run away together..."