🦅XLIII: Crows (2)

Start from the beginning

"Ohh! It's been a while." The Karasuno ace's eyes lit up as he sees them. "Are you the vice captain now, Sagae?" Hinata asks him.

The former only nods sheepishly. "Yeah."

"But I should've figured out that Goshiki's pretty uptight as captain though." He adds, complaining and the Karasuno ace only laughs before the three of them stare at each other.

To think they were just ballboys and helpers in the last camp here. And now, they have all held important positions on their own teams.

Hinata grins at them. "Let's have a good match later."

"You're on."

"Oh. Hinata-senpai knows someone from Shiratorizawa?" The Karasuno lowerclassmen looks at them from a distance.

"Ah yes. Apparently he befriended a lot of people when he went to a training camp with Tsukishima here once. " Yachi explains to them.

"You mean crashed." Tsukishima Kei  corrected them with a scowl on his face, recalling the entire mess.

"Whaaa~ Tsukishima-senpai looks pissed off at the memory."

"I wonder what happened."

"Should I tell them?"  The four eyes asked his fellow third years with a smirk.

"Whaa~ Tsukki. They have a pretty good impression of the ace. Don't ruin it now."

"That makes it even more tempting."

"But the Shiratorizawa alumni really are here." Some of the Karasuno players noticed as they stared.

"I've seen them on tv once."

"Adults do have a different vibe to them." They nodded in agreement.

"And that spiker. He's that professional player, right???"