She threw her hands up in defense, "Okay, okay, I'm just throwing out my comments. Keep an eye out on him, he's not to be trusted."

"Now Lira, I've had my fair share of hate for Chris but I don't think he's doing this to get back in good. He literally cherishes Kyra and he's just trying to prove to her that he can be everything he was before and that his mistake was really a mistake. You can't down talk him for trying." My mom replied

"I'm not trying to. I just don't want her to fall in love all over again from this one date and starts trusting him with her life—literally and he leaves her for a random."

I frowned, "You're talking as if this is a random guy, he's the father of my two children and was once my fiancé. You're more worried than I am. I think you need to sit this one out and mind your business. Your opinions are invalid."

"Opinions are opinions for a reason, you can like them or not, I still feel that way."

"It's unnecessary, Lira, though I don't think he'll mess up again—especially not this quick, that's for her to see and find out. This isn't your relationship so you shouldn't be giving such strong opinions." My mom added

She sighed, "Alright, just being a concerned big sister."

I rolled my eyes. They held a conversation about some other topic while I sat there on my phone, scrolling and retweeting.

Trust and believe, some of those things Lira said have crossed my mind but it was weeks ago before Chris and I moved in with each other. I baffled with myself if the things he was telling me and doing was for redemption, to get back in good or was he really sincere about his actions. I came to conclusion it was pure sincerity seeing he has likely already had time to acknowledge where he screwed things up, meaning he has had time to self reflect and realize where he was completely wrong and he eventually disclosed that to me. Now he's on the road to gaining trust and instilling what I once felt before, so I pushed the fact that he was just trying to get back in good out my head.

Getting back in good rubs me as a person only doing something for X amount of time and eventually withdrawing the entire character and portraying who they really are. But not Chris, he's always been rather a sweetheart. Creative, always trying to make me smile, coming up with spontaneous ideas, things like that. So this isn't a "get back in good" scheme, this is regular Chris. And, despite what Lira has tried to fill my head up with, I know who I'm dealing with. Yeah, his actions whilst I was in my coma shocked me, but I've come to terms with it and I can partially understand a small, tiny percentage of it...that percentage doesn't include him becoming married to my best friend but, I understand the rest.

I eventually tuned back into reality and out of my thoughts. The next two hours was spent with me packing my kids overnight bag for their grandmas house and straightening up what they had messed up in the living room.

"When are we coming back home?" Milani asked as I fluffed the pillows.

"I'm two days, Sunday." I replied

"Why can't they just stay here to watch us?" Messiah asked

I seen Chris walking from out of the kitchen, "Why are yall asking so many damn questions?"

I chuckled, "Right, what's the big deal. You love grandmas house."

Messiah sighed, " 'Cause I want to play my game—"

"Take the game with you." Chris said

"And I want to play—" Milani started