Moonbyul [MMM]- Cold Fiancé

I'm back!!!! You'll know why I've been away but I'm here now don't worry~~ anyway a lot of people requested me for mamamoo smuts so here you go people
Enjoy!!

Moonbyul x fem reader
Genre: smut, lil Tiny bit of angst, and fluff UwU

Word count: 1600
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your point of view
I was sitting on the sofa with Moonbyul about a metre of distance between us. She was scrolling through her phone ignoring me as usual. I stopped trying to catch her attention, hoping that she would eventually give me some but that would never happen.

Our parents arranged out marriage for beinifit of their business and we had no choice. I fell inlove with Moonbyul but she was always cold to me and would never love me.

Moonbyul's point of view
I never meant to be mean to y/n but my parents abused me and I never got to know how love feels. But y/n is changing me. I really love her but I can't express it at all and I think she thinks that I hate her. But I don't, i just cant show you that i love you y/n. I just cant.

"Moonbyul" I heard her say. I didn't respond, afraid if I would say something wrong. "Moonbyul" she repeated herself. "Hm what?" I said while playing my game but she looked hurt by my response.

"Moonbyul!" She stood up and snatched my phone. I furrowed my eyebrows, a little irritated. "What the heck y/n-" I got cut of by her. "In tired of this Moonbyul byul!! If you really don't want this why don't you go and tell your parents that!!" She said as I look down a little guilty.

"I don't want to spend the rest of my life like this with you. YOU DONT EVEN TALK TO ME YOU JUST INGORE ME LIKE I DONT EVEN EXIST" she said with her anger increasing.

"I'M TELLING DAD TOMMOROW THAT I DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED WITH YOU. I'D RATHER DIE" she said and stormed into our bedroom slamming the door. I tear dropped from my left eye as I stare at the door. "I'm sorry y/n this is all my fault"

Time skip~
I was too scared to go in becasue I know she didn't want to see me but eventually i had to. It was time for dinner and she didn't eat anything. "Y/n?" I said softly while opening the door. "Go away" she said crying. My heart softened at this and could no longer hold it in. I rushed towards her and back hugged her.

She was a soft as one could be and smelled even better than I thought. "I-I'm sorry y/n. Please I'm sorry for the way I've been acting please forgive me. I really love you but i can't show it b-becasue i dont know what love feels like" I said as I started crying.

She pulled away and turned to face me. She leaned in and closed the gap between us. I felt euphoric when i felt her lips on mine. I slowly kissed her back, not wanting this moment to end but sadly it did. We slowly break apart and stare into each others eyes.

"I-I love you too" she said and hugged me tight as I fell onto the bed with her clinging on to me. I felt my heart flutter and turned crimson red. She must have noticed it and said "Are you blushing?" "N-no" I responded. "I love you" she said before connecting our lips again.

This time the kiss had more lust and eagerness in it. I gently wrapped my hands around her neck that pressed her on to me. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she didn't give me. I mentally smirked thinking 'oh playing hard to get'.

I slid my right hand down her body into her ass as I squeezed it lightly. She moaned into my mouth as I pushed my tongue in hers. We both fought for dominance and after a long fight I eventually won and explored her mouth as she kept on moaning.

I flipped our positions so she was under me as we continued making out. I suddenly realised what we were doing and pulled away immediately while still being ontop of her. "Hey um are you sure you want to do this? I mean w-we can wait until you want" I said.

"Aww you're so sweet darling" she said caressing my cheek. "I love you and I dont want to wait any longer for this" she said and slowly pulled me down again. We kissed once again but this time slowly, with nothing but love.

Your point of view
We broke the kiss gently as she placed wet kisses on my neck, "Mmm" i moaned softly. My breath hitched as I thought of her doing sinful stuff to my body. She gently tugged on the pink sweatshirt I was wearing. "Take it off~" I moaned, "yes baby" she said as she removed it over my head.

I saw her lick her lips at my body and made me feel shy and I covered my self with my hands. "Dont cover yourself babygirl you are so beautiful" she said making me blush. She removed my hands and came down to me and kissed my neck. I pressed my lips together to stop my moaning.

"Dont stop baby. Say my name" she said as she looks at me while kissing my stomach. "Moonbyul~" I moaned. "Fuck babygirl if you keep moaning my name I might just cum" she said into my ear. I felt myself getting wet hearing her voice.

She then unclapsed my bra and threw it to the side. She went down onto my right nipple and started sucking and licking gently. "Mmm byul" I moaned out loud as she brought her right hand onto my left boob and played around with it.

She then switched into my left nipple repeating the process. She kissed down do my stomach. "Can I baby?" She asked. "Yes, please" I said in an airy voice. She pulled the thread of my pyjama shorts, while staring into my eyes.

She kissed my inner thigh making me whine. "Patience baby girl" she said. "P-please stop teasing" I begged. She immediately licked a strip up my pussy as I said that. "Mm" I moaned. She then shoved her tongue into me making me arch my back. "Fuck moon byul" I moaned.

She replaced her tongue with two of her long fingers. "moon byul" I said practically screaming her name. She replaced her tongue with her fingers and trusted in and out of me at a fast rate. She came up to me and kissed me once again.

"F-faster please" I moaned against her lips. she didnt respond however, her speed drastically increased and I couldnt control my moans. "Fu-ck baby~" I let out an airy moan.

She gently moaned on my lips when I twirled my hands in her slick black hair. She went down again and sucked on my cilt. "Fuck byul" I said arching my back with the immense pleasure she was giving.

"Mo-on byul I-im gonna c-cum" I said feeling the knot in my stomach undoing itself. "Coat my fingers in your cum babygirl" she moaned in my ear. "MOONBYUL!" I said hugging her tightly.

"That-was-amazing" I said as I tried to catch my breath. "R-really?" She asked shyly as she came up to me. "Hey I'm sorry for earlier it's just that I like you for a while but you hated me" I said sadly. "No you dont have to be sorry I am. I acted like a fool because w-well my um parents adopted me because they couldnt have a baby and they um needed for me for  their business. And they never really loved me" she said as I saw the sadness in her eyes.

"Hey" I said pulling her to me. I hugged her as she hugged back. "I love you okay" I said as I rubbed her back gently. "I-i" she said unable to say her feelings. "Its okay baby you can say it whenever you feel comfortable" I said still rubbing her back. "I love you" she said kissing me slightly.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked with hopeful eyes. "Of course baby, plus I'm your Fiancé already" I said giving her a peck on the lips. "Right I forgot you're already mine" she said giggling. "Awwe baby you're so cute, I said pinching her cheeks as she pouted.

I yawned after that which moon byul cooed. "Aww you need sleep baby" she said as I snuggle into her embrace. "Sleep well sweetheart" she said kissing my forehead and I slept hearing the sound of my loved ones steady heartbeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayee sorry I havent updated in a while but I will now promise!!

Also I generally wrote smuts where the reader is dominant but I tried something different this time. Hope it was good!!

Please let me know if you like being a dom or sub in the story becasue that would really help me ty!!

Thank the for reading I love you all!! <33