Jung Wheein[MMM]- Birthday pt2

I'm sorry I'm late!
I'm sorry I'm sorry

But I'm done! I hope you like it

Apologies ahead of time for spelling and grammar mistakes

Wheein x G!p reader
Genre: Smut and fluff
Word count: 1600
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV~
"One more round?" I asked. "Yes" she replied instantly, pushing me back down. We made out once again, unable to get enough of each other's lips. Without breaking the heated kiss, I flipped out positions so she was under me. I finally broke the kiss and aligned my members with her dripping entrance.

"You ready?" I asked Wheein while she nodded. I smirked slightly and pushed my entire length into her causing me to let out a moan meanwhile Wheein let out a loud scream. "Fuck baby~ how are you so tight" I groaned, thrusting into her at a relatively fast pace. "I-Its been s-so l-ong" she said in between moans.

I lowered myself and lay my head next to her head. "I'm sorry baby... let me make it up to you" I said directly into her ear, making her stomach churn at my words.

She didn't respond but nodded eagerly as I fastened my pace greatly and planted kisses onto her neck. At this point, she was mumbling unintelligent sentences and phrases.

I clenched my jaw when I felt her clench and unclench around my length, signalling that she was close. "Y-y/n I-I'm close!!" She yelled. "Cover my cock in your cum baby~" I said into her as she came all over me. As soon as she started squirting, I coated her insides with my hot liquid.

We both shook from the hard orgasm that we both experienced, tired as hell. I lay on top of her, exhausted, while still in her. I felt my cock soften and pulled out of her, making her moan softly.

I lay down next to her and hugged her. "You wanna sleep or celebrate?" I asked as she yawned. "I wanna stay up" she said cutely. "Hehe okay" I said picking her forehead. "Sooo cake?" I asked. "Yay!! I love your cakes!!" She said like a kid, making me chuckle.

"Okay how about you take a shower and I'll get out and buy the ingredients" I said making her pout. "But then who'll protect me?" She said with innocent eyes. "Hehe don't worry baby, Jaehwan Is downstairs and I'll be back In fifteen minutes" I said making her nod.

"WAIT!" She yelled as I attempted to get off the bed. "What?" I asked confused. She didn't say anything and came closer to me, pushing me onto the bed and hovering over me. She then did something unexpected and started sucking on my neck.

"W-what a-re you doing?" I asked letting out low moans. "I want to make sure everyone knows you're mine" she said kissing my check. "Thats....hot" I said close to her face. "Shoo go!" She said blushing.

"Oh can you walk?" I asked suddenly realising. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be able to walk-"

*Thud*

"Yah I told you" I said running to her. I picked her up, bridal style while she giggled. "Where to Ms Jung?" I asked greasily. "The bathroom" she said as I nodded. I gently placed her In the tub and turned on the tap, adjusting it to warm water.

I also picked out her favourite scented bath bombs and added them. While I drew her a bath, she looked at me admiringly. "You're staring honey" I said smiling. "Well I can't help it, you're too pretty" she said in a flirty tone. "Shore" I replied.

"K I'm going" I said, pecking her lips slightly but she gently grabbed my neck, pulling my ear closer to her lips. "Come fast. I want you to join me" she said in a breathy tone.