Kim Sojung [GF]- Missing you~

OMGG I HAVENT UPDATED THIS BOOK IN THE LONGEST TIME IK BUT I SERIOUSLY HAD NO MOTIVATION. I ALSO GOT A FEW REQUESTS FOR MY OTHER BOOK WHICH REQUIRED ME TO STAN LIKE THREE OTHER GROUPS

Mianhaeeeee, saranghaeeeee (yongsohae 😂)

Btw lol ignore my mistakes I need to get some sleep alright

Sowon x G!P reader
Genre: smut ;) (to make up for it)
Word count: 1500
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sowon's point of view
I'm bored....I'm currently sitting in our house waiting for her to get back from her business trip. I'm going to get her from the airport. But the problem is that I've missed her. A lot.

I turn on the tv to pass time cause all I can think of is Y/n. I watch half heartedly until its time for me to get ready. Since I already took a shower earlier in the day, I go to our room and grab a white tee with denim shorts to tempt y/n and a black leather jacket.

I leave the house, locking the door, and head to the car Y/n gifted me on my birthday, and drove to the airport.
I waited there wearing my mask so no one will recognise me. Eventually, I see a very hot women enter my vision wearing a black suit looking sooo sexy I could melt. She saw me and gave me her biggest gummy smile.

We ran to each other like a scene from a movie and hugged, not letting go. "I missed you so much" I said starting to tear up. "Aww is my SOWONderful wife crying?" She asked teasingly while rubbing my back. "Dont cry babey I'm here" she said. Even though I couldn't see her face, her eyes sparkled with pure love.

Your point of view
"Let's go home I'm tired" I said dragging my suitcases behind me. "Lemme help babe" she said trying to grab the smaller suitcase. "No no no I cant let my beautiful wife carry anything" I said and we walked to the car and she told me she'll drive.

"You could have told Kevin oppa to drive" I said. "He's off remember" she reminded me as I nodded.

"You look hot" I said with my eyes closed relaxing into the seat. "I wore it for you" she said cheekily. "It shows too much. I dont like people seeing what's mine" I added and knew she was blushing. She grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles softly as well as locking it, which made me smile.

We reached home in a few minutes and I wasn't sleepy since I slept on the plane but the damn blood test they did made me feel sleepy for some reason. I came in and inhaled the sandalwood smell that our house was giving.

I kicked my shoes of and sat on the sofa. "Jagiii come sit with me" I said and she walked to me and sat next to me putting her head on my chest and my hand around her shoulder. "I really missed you jagiya" she said softly. "In what ways?" I asked smirking but she couldnt see it.

"Mentally, physically, emotionally..." she said trailing off. "Sexually" she said kissing my jawline. I lifted her chin with my index finger and stared into her eyes before kissing her deeply. I trail my hand to her neck pushing her to me as we moan into the kiss.

I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gives freely, as I explore the familiar territory. We make out for a few minutes, savouring the time with each other, which was long awaited. She got ontop of me with her legs at the sides of mine and my hands gripping her smooth thighs

A question popped in my mind and I pushed her away from me immediately. Her expression was hurt but I had to ask her.

"Did you touch yourself while I was gone?" Her expression quickly changed from hurt to nervousness. "Answer me" I said seriously. "Y-yes" she said growing nervous by the minute. "Without my permission?" I said sternly. "I-I'm sorry I-" she said but I cut her of with a hungry kiss.

"You need to receive your punishment baby" I said and pulled her down once again for a kiss. I got up supporting her by griping her thighs, and went upstairs to our bedroom without breaking the kiss. She cupped my cheeks gently, kissing me with all the love and lust in the world.

I entered the room and yeeted the door shut and slammed her on the wall. With her legs wrapped around my lower body I grinded my already hard shaft on her pussy. I break the kiss and head to her neck, littering it with kisses and hickeys as she pushes my head more to her and tangles her beautiful hands in my hair.

I then pull her off the door and throw her on the bed. I took of my coat and threw it somewhere and got ontop of her. I removed her jacket and tore her white top licking my lips at the delicious sight infront of my eyes. "I've missed this, you beneath me" I said and take off her black bra letting her breasts free.

I immediately attached myself onto her left bud and suck on it like a baby. "Mmm fuck y/n" she says moaning and arching her back with the pleasure. After a while I move myself to her other nipple and give it the same attention while touring with the other one. "Baby~~" she moaned which caused me to stop my actions.

"What did you call me?" I asked staring at her. "Nothing... mommy" she said correcting herself "That's right babygirl let the neighbours hear who's your mommy" I said and got up taking off my shirt, tie, and pants leaving me with only my underwear.

She smirked as she saw the bulge grow in my pants because of her. I went back ontop of her and unbuttoned her shorts sliding them off her pretty legs. I snap the band of her underwear against her skin that makes her squirm in anticipation.

Before touching her I left to get something and heard her whine. I got handcuffs and put then on her. "W-what no please I-I wont do it again" she pleads "I'm sorry baby but you shouldnt have touched yourself" I said.

I circled her clothed cilt making her shut up immediately. I smirked at the wet spot on her underwear become larger. I finally removed her underwear and licked a long strip making her inhale sharply. "M-mommy please..... fuck me" she said struggling to get out of the handcuffs.

I had mercy and dove in to her pussy which was leaking her juices. I waged my tongue inside and she started to clench signalling that she was close. "Dont cum yet" I said and saw her struggling. I tasted her a little bit more and gave her permission to let go "Cum for me babygirl" she squirted on my face and chin and I cleaned her up.

"Since you obeyed I think we can be a little easier on you" I said and took off the handcuffs making her smile in relief. After pecking her, I went back down and shoved my middle finger in her tight hole. "Mmm fuck" she mumbled. "You're so wet baby I could easily add another finger" I said and added my ring finger.

"Ugh mommy y-your fingers a-are s-so m-much b-better than m-mine" she said between moans. "C-can I cum?" She asked looking at me "yes baby go ahead" I said smiling sweetly. I licked her clean once again.

I looked down at my throbbing cock and let it free kicking my compression shorts off. "You ready?" I said looking at her "ah m-mommy put it in me" she said biting her lip. "Hnggh" she moaned as soon as I entered. "Fuck baby did you get tighter?" I ask throwing my head back "M-mommy you got bigger" she said moaning and screaming.

I waited and let her get used to my size once again. "Yes baby" she said. I would spank her for saying that but I was too caught up in the pleasure.

"Mm fuck faster!!!" She screamed and I started thrusting fast reaching an inhumane speed. "I'm cumming!!!" She said and cummed, followed a few seconds later, by me. I brushed her sweaty hair off her face and kiss her lovingly.

I pulled out and layed beside her. "Mm that was amazing Y/n thank you" she said satisfied. I pulled her close to me and wrapped my hands around her so she was lying on my shoulder. "I love you baby sleep well, we'll clean up tomorrow" I said and pecked her lips before falling into dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was it?!?! I hope you liked it!!
Feel free to request who you want to see next have a great day, love you sooo muchie