Kim Yongsun [MMM]- Late night

Yes die because of the picture.

Hi hoes. Jkjk Awesome people**
Just- enjoy the chapter hopefully
Love from Australia~

Kim Yongsun x fem reader
Genre: Smut and fluff
Word count: 2100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV~
I huffed at the tv, eyes wandering around the house. It was past 12 and my wife hasn't come home yet. Her practice was supposed to end two hours ago and she should be here by now. I had sent her loads of messages but she didn't reply to them. She wasn't one to screen people and especially not me. I had faith in her, that she was not cheating but I was incredibly worried as to where she was.

I had put on a movie to ease my worries but she was all I could think about. 'I should sleep' I thought to myself and shut my eyes, while I was still on the sofa sitting up straight.

Yongsun's POV~
"Can you please hurry?" I politely asked the cab driver. Gosh I miss y/n, I hope she's not too worried. In my defence- practice ran overtime and then my stupid phone stopped working, even our driver got sick so I had to take a cab AND I CAN WALK FASTER THAN HE'S DRIVING.

I really hope she's asleep and not up, waiting for me. After what seemed like 95 years, we finally reached. I payed the cab driver and ran to the house, unlocking the door with my key. I entered the house to see y/n sleeping cutely on the sofa with a movie playing in the background.

She kept on shifting meaning she wasn't fully asleep and was rather trying to sleep. I stood there watching her move around the sofa. "Y-yongsun... please come home" she mumbled in her sleep, shattering my heart. I felt guilt wash over me as I just stood there.

I saw y/n open her eyes, slowly, looking in my direction. "Yongsun!" She yelled smiling widely. I ran to the younger and hugged her, sobbing in her embrace. "Y-y/n I-I'm so sorry. Practice ended late and-and t-the cab driver is sick so I had to take a cab and then there was traffic and my phone broke" I said, breaking down.

"Shh baby it's okay" she said running her hand through my hair, which she knew calmed me.

Your POV~
I gently pulled away from her, staring at her tear-stained face which made my heart break. "Stop crying. It physically hurts me" I said chuckling as she let out one as well. I wiped her tears with my thumbs and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Kiss stealer!!" She exclaimed. I giggled at her child-like nature.

"Gimme a better kisss" she said in a whiny tone, puckering her lips. I giggled at her cute antics and leaned in, capturing her lips one again. This time the kiss had a little more feeling. Our lips moved in sync, against the others as though our lips were made for each other.

I brought my hands around her waist, pulling her closer to me as her hands went on my head, tangling in my hair.

A few seconds later, we both had to pull apart due to the lack of oxygen. I smirked seeing her swollen lips while she blushed knowing what I was thinking. "Was that good enough?" I asked cheekily. "Mhm" she said removing her shoes. "Lemme help you" I said, sitting her on the sofa and taking of her shoes and socks.

I put them in a rack and went back to her. I went back to see her on her phone. "97 MESSAGES?!" She yelled at me. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDNAPPED" I yelled back, jokingly. She laughed and went back to checking her messages and emails. I sat down beside her and removed her coat. She didn't notice anything and I started to unbutton the top button of her shirt "y-yah!" She blurted out once she noticed what I was doing. I laughed really hard at her reaction- It was just so cute.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" she stated before getting up and grabbing my wrist, pulling me. We went upstairs and I lied on the bed while she found clothes to wear. I got up from the bed to give her towel and she pulled my shirt, causing me to get closer to her, inches apart.