Hwang Eunbi [GF]- Face pack

YEA SOWY I'M CHANGING THIS TO MAMAMOO AND GFRIEND ONESHOTS RATHER THAN ONLY MAMAMOO AND WANTED TO POST THE FIRST CHAPTER ABOUT MOONBYUL BUT IT WAS SINB'S BIRTHDAY TWO DAYS AGO

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!

buddies will always support you through thick and thin. Hope you stay healthy and happy always~

Sinb x fem reader
Genre: smut and fluff
Word count: 2150
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SinB's point of view~
I was bored waiting for my baby y/nn. She went on a business trip for two weeks and we haven't seen each other for two weeks and she landed a while ago. I'm waiting for her while watching tv.

Oof I'm bored. Maybe I should do something. "I think I should put on a face pack cause I need to keep my skin healthy" I say to the teddy bear y/n gave me. I lazily stand up and wash my face and put on a face mask and sit back on the bed. I open my phone and just do a bunch of random stuff until I hear keys jiggling at the door.

Your POV~

I heard sound coming from inside and I take out my keys. When I did, I heard a shriek from inside and smiled knowing that sinb knows I'm here.

"Baby I'm home~" I say and close the door behind me. She gets of the bed and I open my arms for her and she runs and hugs me like theres no tommorow "hey~ missed me princess" I smiled at her cuteness "Ne" "btw you look good baby" she added noticing my black trousers and white shirt with a black tie and coat. She didnt break the hug for another minute or so.

"Baby I need to breathe" I said being squashed in her embrace. She releases her grip and sits on the bed and grabs the remote to the tv "let's watch something" she says as I remove my coat and put it on the chair, loosen up my tie and unbutton a little bit of my shirt, rolling up my sleeves 'damn she looks really hot right now' sinb thought to herself.

"aww I want kisses first" I whine like a kid but hey i need my sinb hugs and kisses. "But baby I have a face pack on" she says and i notice that only her lips and eyes are seen.

"Pleaseeee~ I miss your kisses" I said doing agyeo and she made a face of disgust but we both know inside she was loving it. "Fine... only cause I love you" she said rolling her eyes. "Yay!!!" I exclaimed like a kid "jeez y/n you're 20, dont act like a baby" she said and I just stuck my tongue out and pulled her off the bed so she was standing infront of me. without any hesitation I grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a kiss.

Her lips felt as soft as a pillow and yet addicting like a drug at the same time. We both tilted a bit, in opposite directions deepening the kiss as her hands went up to my shoulders and gripped it hard. I also strengthened my grip around her waist pulling her closer to me. God I've missed this. The kiss became a little heated and we both used out tongues exploring every inch of each others mouth.

I pushed her on the bed and went ontop of her pinning her hands on the sides of her head. We both kissed and I slowly released my grip from her wrists and roamed her body with my hands. I moved down, trailing kisses along her jawline to her neck and peppered butterfly kisses. I tugged on her hoodie and she sexily whispered in my ear "take it off".

I immediately stopped and got off her standing at the edge of my bed. "Waeyo?" She said obviously irritated that I stopped "sorry you have a face pack on" I said mockingly. She just took a deep breath and pulled your shirt causing you to fall onto her once again "Just shut up and continue" she said casually.