MAMAMOO- Model

I'm sorry I cant think of anything I dont have any inspiration but I'll still try to write

Nonetheless enjoy the chapter

Mamamoo x male reader
Genre: ??
Word count: 2140

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Solar's point of view
All of us were called to CEO's office and we already had a comeback so we were all confused as to why we were called. We entered the room and bowed respectfully before taking a seat.

"The reason why I have called of you is because you are gonna be modeling" Our CEO said to us. "Oh okay um when do we start?" I asked curiously. "It starts tomorrow and your manager will inform you of the schedule, anything else?"

"No, thank you so much" I said, along with the members. After we left the room everyone was so excited because we were not people who could stay at home so this would be fun. We all went home and put on some face packs and creams for the next day.

Time skip (next day)~
We all woke up and got ready wearing casual clothes knowing we were gonna change when we reached the set. We had breakfast and at the same time our manager knocked on the door "girls you ready?" "Ne" we said and put on some shoes and left the dorm.

"So what are we modeling for?" Byulie asked "clothes" our manager responded. "oooo~" modeling for clothes was actually really fun because you get to try on new clothes that you would almost never wear and was overall a fun experience.

"Get comfortable it's a long ride" he said sitting in the car. "Also I forgot to tell you that you will be modeling with someone" he added to his previous statement. "WHAT?!?!?" everyone exclaimed "Who is it?" They asked calming down a little bit "it's a guy, he's a model and really handsome~" he said and we rolled our eyes. Our manager Is very close to us and acts like a best friend more than a manager.

Time skip~
We got out of the car and suddenly my palms started sweating "Unnie are you nervous?" Byulie asked "No, I'm fine" I answered and we walked in to see a guy, a handsome guy, okay a really handsome guy. His face was shaped so well with beautiful hazelnut eyes, soft black hair covering a little but of his forehead, and a well built body.

I saw the other girls, who also started drooling at him. I mean who wouldn't. "Right guys I'm gonna get the clothes, get to know each other" he said and left us with the dude. Sorry- HANDSOME dude. "Aneyongasyo I'm solar or Kim Yongsun" I started. "Aneyong I'm Moonbyul or Byulie" she said offering him a handshake and he gladly took it with a smile and I felt my knees weaken.

"Hi I'm Wheein, nice to meet chu" Wheein said showing her dimples. "Hello I'm Hwasa" Hyejin said showing a smile I have never even seen before.

"Ah hello I'm Jeon y/n, nice to meet you all" he said bowing. Even though he was muscled and manly he had a shy aura and cute voice, and the worlds prettiest smile.

"So um you're a model" Byul asked striking a conversation "yea for 2 years" he said shyly "how old are you?" Wheein asked. "ah I'm 26" He answered as I heard Hwasa whisper 'perfect'. Are they thinking what I am?

"So what are we gonna wear" Wheein asked. "clothes?" He replied to wheein lol this dude "I'm not sure actually but I was told to wear this suit" he said and I hummed. A few seconds later, the manager came "I hope you are acquainted with each other now".

"Aish hyung stop trying to act smart" y/n said "shut up idiot" our manager said back. wow are they close?

They turned at us staring at them confused "Oh right forgot to mention he's my cousin" He said pointing at him while he did a peace sign "How come you never told us" I said and he just shrugged.