GFRIEND- The challenge

Whooo if yall dont know yet superstar gfriend is finally released. Yes yes I know I'm late and that was like two days ago but I had this stupid english project to do. Btw next chapter will be mamamoo x reader.

Gfriend x G!P reader
Genre: fluff?
Word count: 2300

A/n: long chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person's POV~
You are gfriend's manager and also their best friend, and you weren't oblivious to the fact that they all liked you and you liked all of them too, but you wanted to wait until the dating ban was lifted. On the other hand, they weren't aware that you liked them back.

You were currently at gfriend's dorm, playing games and having a lot of fun.

Your POV~
"Hey Y/n wanna have a challenge" Yerin asked cheekily. "What challenge?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Superstar gfriend. Least notes missed" she said immediately. "sure..." I said smirking because I was actually pretty good at the game. "Which mode?" "Hard" she said confidently.

"Let's get it" I said taking out my phone. "Wait. Theres a penalty" she added "what is it?" I asked curiously. "If I win, you kiss me and if you win we all kiss you" she said like the confident gay she is.

Everyone started blushing madly and Sowon choked on air lmao. "Where?" I asked with the smirk refusing to leave my face. "Here" she said puckering her lips. "I-I dont think thats a goo-" "deal" I said cutting off a very panicked sowon.

I turned to sinb and smirked because I've played with her before and have 3-star cleared Eclipse on my first try (by far the hardest song, similar to cypher pt 4).

"What happened are you scared?" She said noticing I didn't say a word and just looked at sinb telling her 'shes gonna lose isnt she' with your eyes and she nodded and smiled because this was your secret language.

"Why are you two looking at each other like that?" Umji said eyeing us both suspiciously "game on" I said clicking the game. "Btw Y/n, dont be a sour loser" she said and you saw sinb facepalm.

I chose fever (okayish song) and Yerin got 12 miss "ha beat that y/n" "kay" I said calmly and started playing. Everyone was so fascinated with my mad skillz and soon enough the song ended with a 3-star clear, all perfect.

"W-what how?" She said in disbelief. "She's the person who tests out if the songs are playable with thumbs" sinb said getting up to grab a coke. I just scratched your nape feeling guilty. "So we're gonna kiss right" Yuju said casually.

"I'm starting!" "no I'm the unnie, I should get to start" "I'm the one who played with her!!" they all got into a heated arguement that I had to break and they played rock, paper, and scissors to decide who would go fist and umji won. After that you decided it would go from maknae to unnie.

I lifted her up because we all were sitting on the floor, and shyly rocked on my heels. "U-um unnie, I'm a l-little shy" she said barely audible for you to hear. "Hey you don't have to do this just cause I won" I said and held her hand. "A-ani I-I want to" "o-o you um want to go inside?" I stuttered feeling 5 pairs of jealous eyes on the both of us. "Ne" she said and went into one of the rooms.

"Umji is this your first kiss?" "Y-yea" she said shyly. After a few seconds of mental panicking we both leaned in slowly connecting our lips and closing our eyes, feeling the moment. Two pairs of lips moved slowly with each other and pulled away after a good few seconds and she blushed. I pulled her into a hug and smiled brightly seeing how cute the maknae is.