Jung Wheein [MMM]- Birthday~

Yooo hi people :D I'm bACK
As you all would know- Its our Wheepup's birthday!!!

And in honour of our honey vocalist and comedian this chapter is dedicated to Jung Wheein.

OoooOooO also I'll be publishing a Mamamoo x reader book later today as well so check that out!!

Jung Wheein x G!p reader
Genre: Smut and Fluff
Word count: 1500

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV~
I was currently sitting with Wheein, In my apartment, watching a movie while cuddling into each others body. She was intently focusing on the movie making me smile at her cutely. Right then, my watch ticked meaning it was 12. However, my watch was always a minute ahead and I had given up trying to adjust the time.

I smiled widely while keeping my eyes on the movie so she wouldn't be suspicious. I secretly clicked on my phone and saw the time displaying '12am'

I looked towards Wheein and once again smiled ear-to-ear. She must have felt my gaze on her and turned around and made eye contact with me. Without saying anything, I leaned in and kissed her. Her lips felt like pillows against mine as I applied no pressure at all, just savouring the moment. We both pulled apart, but just slightly so our lips were still touching. "Happy birthday" I mumbled onto her lips. I opened my eyes and saw a tear drop from her left eye.

I immediately pulled away and engulfed her in a hug. "Baby is everything alright?" I asked as I combed her hair with my fingers and kissed the top of her head. I knew she calmed down as she melted into the hug and hugged me back. "I lo-ve you s-so much y/n" she said sniffing softly. "Aww baby i love you too" I said hugging as though I'm protecting her from something.

"Now stop crying its your birthday" I said chuckling. "I can't believe you remembered hehe I forgot as well" she said giggling. "I've been waiting for this since 18th of april" I said making her blush and smack my arm.

"So princess, what do you want to do?" I asked. "W-well" she said blushing madly. I had a feeling where she was going with this but acting aloof. "W-we are alone" she said stating the fact. "Hm and?" I asked playing dumb.

"We c-could y-you know" She said blushing madly. "What babygirl?" I asked whispering into her ear with my deep voice, nibbling on her earlobe slightly. She shivered at my words and let out a small moan.

"I-Its been so l-long s-since we..." she said as I felt guilt wash over me. We've both been busy; I had back-to-back business meetings while she had a jam-packed schedule. The last time we... did it was around a month ago and we've both been- wanting this for a while.

I placed my hand on her thigh and gently rubbed it up and down. I saw her bite her lip and a lump forming in her throat. I smirked at her expression and leaned in, capturing her lips. I felt myself severely turned on when she started whining and letting out soft moans in my mouth.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her to straddle me and rubbed both my hands on her thighs as she wrapped her hands in my hair, tugging slightly. "Shall we move this in the bedroom?" I asked in a raspy voice. "Yes" she said in a breathy tone as I grabbed her thighs and went to the bedroom.

I shut the door behind me, in case my sister entered the house, and slammed her onto the bed. I pinned her hands to her sides and gently kissed the corner of her lips to her neck. Being with her for over one and a half year, I knew her biggest turn ons and sensitive parts; one of them being her neck.

I placed open mouthed kisses all over her neck. I then went to her pulse point and bit it just pass her skin. I laped up the little amount of blood, licking it while Wheein whined and moaned. "Do you have a schedule tommorow, baby?" I asked looking at her. "N-no" she moaned out loud, knowing why I was asking. "Good. Now I can be as rough as I want with you" I said as her eyes turned black in arousal.

I started sucking on her neck, inhaling her scent as my not so innocent hands made their way into her shirt. "No bra?" I growled out loud as she blushed and softly shook her head.

Whilst smirking, I groped her breasts, that fit perfectly in my hand. Unintentionally, my fingers started playing with her erect nipples. She arched her back while letting out throaty moans, making me hard. "F-fuck y/n~" she moaned out making me lose my conscious. I then trailed my hands below, stopping at the rim of her pyjama shorts. I undid the tie with my teeth, pulling at the thread and slid it off her legs.

I smirked, seeing the obvious wet spot on her underwear, near the middle. "So wet for me babygirl" I moaned into her ear as she let out a VERY loud groan at my words. Very loud as in almost screaming. I decided to tease her and rubbed my index finger on the wet spot while bitting and kissing her inner thighs.

"Y/nnnnn~" she whined kicking her legs. "What do you want baby?" I asked cutting of all contact. "Heyy it's my birthday" she said winning even more. "Well if you want a present from me, you'll have to beg" I said as she rolled her eyes, but still knew she had to follow. "F-fine. P-please touch me.... daddy" she said as I stiffened at her words. Hearing her call me that- REALLY PUSHED ME OVER THE EDGE.

Without saying anything, I inserted two fingers into her, thrusting at a medium pace so she would have time adjusting but not a lot. "FUCK Y/N" she yelled as soon as she felt my finger slamming into her.

Hearing those sinful words coming out of her created an inbrearable pain in my groin. I added a finger into her and increasing my speed. To increase the pleasure, I went to her cilt and sucked onto it. "D-daddyyy cummimg!!!!!" She yelled and came over my hand and face. I licked her juiced off my hand and face and went up to kiss her, making her taste herself. "You taste so good babe" I said as she blushed and hit my arm "y-yah".

"Looks like you still need help daddy" she said grabbing my cock through my sweatpants. I felt myself going insane at her touch as she removed my pants and grabbed my cock. "Fuck whee" I moaned out as she smirked this time. She brought her lips to it and kissed the tip, making me grind me teeth together.

She knew she had this effect on me and was taking revenge for what I did to her a while ago. Opening her mouth slightly, she took the tip in her warm mouth and sucked the precum. "Wheeinnn" I pleaded the girl. "Yes baby?" She said looking at me. "Stop teasing mee" I said. "Now you know how it feels" she said before shoving the majority of my cock into her mouth.

"F-uck whee~" I groaned loudly. As she started licking the underside of my rod. I gripped her hair, pushing more of my length into her. At my action, she let out a moan sending vibration to my whole body.

I wasn't surprised when I felt my orgasm coming in record time. However, I wasn't able to warn Wheein in time as I shot my juices into her mouth, some if it going straight down her throat.

She let out a whine as I giggled and said "Sorry". I pulled her up to me on the bed and hugged her. Pulling apart for just a second, I placed my lips on her once again tasting her cherry lip balm which was messed up.

The kiss became more rough as we started using our tongues. "One more round?" I asked. "Yes" she replied instantly, pushing me back down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehe lemme know if you guys *gays* want a part two of this.

Thank you for reading my book and have a great morning/ evening/ night.