Kim Yomgsun [MMM]- The incident

This chapter can pretty much apply to every I mean EVERY kpop idol with different vids. You'll see what I mean.

Enjoy the chapter and HF reading!!

Solar x G!p reader/male reader
Genre: ??
Word count: 400
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: you're a member of mamamoo and solar's girlfriend.

Solar's point of view
We came off stage and we sat in the waiting room. A few seconds later, our manager came in and requested us to go and change. We all went except Byulie and Y/n since they were wearing pants and shirts so they could just change into pjs when they get home but Wheein, Hyejin and I were wearing elegant dresses and skirts which were really uncomfortable.

I went and changed and after a few minutes I came out and saw Y/n was watching something on her phone. I also noticed she was getting hard. I-Is she cheating on me...?

I went and sat with her to see what she was watching but before I sat, she immediately put her phone down.
"What why arent you showing me??" I asked her but she just blushed and gripped her phone tightly. "Show me!!"
I commanded but she looked down and clutched her phone tight.

I took the phone from her and stood away from the sofa and checked what she's watching. Its ummmmm m-me?

"Its m-me?" I said blushing. "Y-yea" she said blushing and embarrassed.
"You were watching this?" "Yea um" after our awkward conversation I went to her as confidence took over me.

"You dont need this video babe I'm here~" I said and waited for her to blush. She lifted her head and looked into my eyes before kissing me. It became heated since both of us were so attracted to each other. She wrapped arms around my waist and I did the same with her head, pushing her closer. "Hoes I'm still here" Byulie said breaking our moment.

Y/n just glared at her and hugged me, cuddling with each other. "I thought you were watching videos of other girls" I admitted "never ever" she said "I dont need anyone when i have Kim Yongsun with me" she said smiling and I just giggled. What a way to end the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope yall liked this short chapter. You can seriously imagine any idol in this scenario with just another vid.

Hope you enjoyed
Have a good day mate 😁