Nicknames (Preference)

A/N: This is a preference based on each person's nickname for you and why they gave it to you.
I thought it would be cute so I hope you enjoy ❤️ x

Liam:
Name: Diamond 💎
Reason: When Liam first met you, he knew you were special and one of a kind. He found something about your personality so beautiful and captivating. Like a diamond, you are strong, pure, mesmerising and natural. And Liam loves this about you.

Michael:
Name: Cutie ☺️
Reason: Michael finds you ever so cute. He loves your awkwardness and finds it incredibly adorable when you blush. He loves to tease you about these things. Though you find these qualities embarrassing sometimes, he adores them.

Zayn:
Name: Beautiful 😍
Reason: Zayn is highly observant, and is aware of your low self esteem and insecurity. He also notices the blush that appears every time you are complimented and he loves making you feel beautiful. Because to him, you are, he always thought you were from the first time he laid his eyes on you and he wishes you would realise the truth.

Ashton:
Name: Sweetie 😚
Reason: Ashton admires how sweet and sincere you always are, regardless of the circumstances. He loves how you are always so positive, caring and understanding. He loves how genuine you are and respects your attitude a lot.

Niall:
Name: Princess 👑
Reason: Niall finds you so elegant and polite. He loves that you are always so sweet and loving. He knows how incredible you are and that you deserve a lot. The day he saw you in pain, he promised himself he would protect and treat you like the princess you are.

Luke:
Name: Angel 👼🏼
Reason: Luke thinks of you highly. He sees you as a wonderful and innocent person, with a heart of gold. He cannot come to terms with how someone could harm someone such as yourself. From that horrible day forward, he vowed to protect you and keep you safe.

Louis:
Name: Baby Girl 💜
Reason: Louis calls you this because, not only is he the oldest and you are the youngest, but when he saw you for the first time, he just wanted to hold you close and protect you. Since that day, he would protect you as if you were his own blood.

Calum:
Name: Darling 💕
Reason: Calum refers to you in such a manner, as he believes you are a lady and deserve to be treated with the upmost respect. He loves how you have dignity and present yourself in a respectable fashion. He likes to show you how much he cares and loves you, never wanting you to forget.

Harry:
Name: Kitten 😸
Reason: Harry finds you so cute and just wants to hug you. He likes protecting you and giving you attention. He is extremely cautious and attentive towards you. He is very gentle, as if you really are a kitten. He also makes it clear that he never wants to see you get hurt.