Obstacle Courses And Labyrinths

A/N: Hey Guys!
Sorry for the late update. I have had a terrible week. Also, due to the Zayn situation, I am an emotional wreck. The media with this is not applicable to the actual chapter, but it is a poem I wrote about Zayn and the situation Directioners are in. Anyway, I hope you like it! Xx

Your POV

I wake up and do my usual morning routine, before waking up the other girls. Today, our abilities are being assessed.

Once we are all ready, we walk to the café to meet the boys. This has become a daily thing.

We walk into the warm café and are instantly greeted by loud conversations. Finding the boys, we sit down and order.

"Good Morning everyone!" I say happily.

"What's so good about the morning?" Lizzie asks tiredly. I just shrug in response.

"Oh my gosh guys! Nash is going to come visit me!" Soph shouts with glee.

"OMG! Oh yeah! Brad is going to come and visit me!" Lizzie smirks, more awake now. I grow excited, hoping I will make a good impression on them.

"My older brother Hayden's coming." Cole states. His mother is a famous designer and his father is a famous hockey player. He is eighteen, and he is the middle child.

"My girlfriend's coming." Jake says with joy. He is a close relative of Joe and Zoe Sugg. He is also the middle child, currently eighteen.

"Cody's gonna visit me." Logan says while spooning food into his mouth. He is best friends with Cody Simpson. He is the oldest child, and turned seventeen recently.

"One of my closest friends, Alfie, is visiting." Hunter says. He comes from a wealthy family. His father is one of the top doctors in the world, and his mother is a world-renowned lawyer. It is safe to say, being the only child, the sixteen year old is pressured considerably.

"Let's hope they're all hot." Lizzie mumbles to Soph and I. We both giggle and shake our heads.

"How about you Y/N?" Logan asks, looking at me with an eyebrow raised. A massive grin spreads across my face as I recall the conversation with the boys last night.

"Calum!" I say with pure excitement, and I grow even more erratic just thinking about seeing him soon. Soph and Liszie both squeal.

"Girl, that boy is fine!" Soph states, pointing at me.

"So true! He is totally hot!" Lizzie agrees. I blush slightly. I have to agree with their statements, I mean, Calum Hood is undeniably beautiful to say the least.

We continue talking and eating until it is time for our assessment. We stand up and make our way to our assigned room.

The first fifteen minutes is spent with explanations and instructions. Then the examinations begin.

The first test is for agility, spontaneous problem solving, speed and navigation. We are led to a room containing a large and physically demanding obstacle course connected to a mentally testing labyrinth.

We stand in a line and from in front, I can hear Soph and Lizzie groaning. This makes me giggle slightly. From behind me, I can hear the boys commenting on how 'easy this is going to be' and 'this is going to be sick'. I chuckle at their confidence.

I am currently sat on the floor with the boys and Soph, Lizzie entered five minutes ago.

"This is gonna be awesome! Obviously I'll be the best." Jake states proudly.

"I beg to differ." Hunter states simply.

"He's right. It is I who will reign supreme." Cole points at himself and Hunter scoffs.