Goodbye, For Now

Your POV

It was a cloudy and dismal day. A thick mist paved the streets. The weather was reflecting my emotions accurately, dull and miserable. What an excellently applicable pathetic fallacy! Not. It makes me feel vulnerable, like my emotions are so vivid to all.

I was currently packing suitcases, preparing myself for the two harsh weeks ahead of me.

The boys said it was like a general school, where you attend everyday but do not stay. However, due to being new, I, along with many others, had to take a wide range of tests and stay there for two weeks to become accustomed to the general aspect and nature of the training unit.
I knew it was going to be stressful and difficult, though the hardest part would be not having anyone.

As I zip up my suitcases, I hear the boys walk into my room. I look up at them sadly.

"Hey, you will be fine! If anyone is capable, it is you." Harry says reassuringly. I sigh heavy heartedly.

"I do not know anyone though." I point out with another sigh.

"You will meet new people. Plus, once you start going everyday, like you would to school, Cal, Luke and Mikey will be there." Ashton says, an enthusiastic smile spreading across his face.

"I guess." I say emotionless ku.
"Well anyway, we have something for you!" Luke says as Louis places a square shaped box in my hands.

It was wrapped in shimmery lilac paper and gold ribbon. I unwrap it with great care, not wanting to tannish its beauty. Inside is a silver velvet box. I gently lift the lid to reveal a gorgeous charm bracelet. I place the box on my bed and cover my mouth with one hand, while holding up the breathtaking piece of jewellery with the other. I was completely flabbergasted.

"So..." Michael trails,
"Do you like it?"

I cautiously put the bracelet in the box before running over to them and screaming,
"I love it!". They all embrace me tightly.

"So basically, we chose the heart together, the key is to open your safe with all your gadgets in, which you can access when you get back." Liam begins to explain.

"The other charms, we chose individually. They are significant to us personally oppose to collectively." Zayn finishes.
My lips curl into a small smile.

"I hate to kill the moment, but we have to get going or you might miss your flight to Wales." Liam states. I nod, the smile fading, as I unwillingly begin to follow behind them. Before I leave my room, I quickly put the box containing the bracelet in my carry on bag.

I walk downstairs and find the boys standing at the door with my luggage.

"Ready?" Calum asks. I nod slightly as the boys pick up my cases. I gulp before I step out of the house.

I notice there is a limo parked outside. I look at them inquisitively.

"Well we wanted to spend as much time with you as possible without one of us having to drive." Ashton informs. I smile and step into the limo.

They talked to me constantly during the journey to Heathrow Airport, and continued to do so until I had to go through security check.

I face them all sorrowfully.
"Bye guys." I say, a lump forming in my throat. They all hug me individually - whispering encouraging words to me. They then pull me into an extremely tight group hug, squashing me between them - but I do not mind.

I pull away from them and begin to walk, but then I turn to face them quickly.
"Bye guys! I will miss you! I love you!" I shout.

"We will miss you more!" Niall and Ashton exclaim.
"Have a safe flight!" Liam says.
"Good luck!" Michael and Calum scream.
"Contact us!" Harry demands.
"Be safe!" Zayn says.
"Wave out the window!" Louis shouts.
"Have fun!" Luke smiles waving.
"We love you!" They all proclaim boisterously.

I smile to myself. Those boys are truly amazing.

Once I bored the plane, I put my bag in the overhead compartment, before taking a seat by the window and putting my seatbelt on. Looking out of the window, I giggle as I see the boys waving frantically. I smile and wave back, blowing a kiss to them. They pretend to catch it and put it in their pocket. A crowd was now forming around them.

The plane begins to move. Due to the rapidly accumulating people surrounding them, I could not see the boys anymore. Oh how I would miss them, but this could could be fun, I never know.

My hands were clasped together, between them was my bracelet. I kept my hands on my chest as the plane was taking off. I leant against the window, watching the clouds pass by. "Goodbye boys, I shall see you soon" I whisper, and continue to watch the sky.

A/N: Sorry if the lyrics are bad. I really wanted to post this chapter tonight. So I wrote them at 1AM.
Thank You xx