Hey Calum!

Your POV

"I am so excited to see Brad!" Lizzie exclaims over the sound of many people speaking collectively. It is Wednesday, we fly back home on Saturday evening. Today, our visitors are coming to stay and we are waiting for them outside - in the rain might I add.

All our training and testing is over! My whole body is sore and I have a slight stomachache. Admittedly, I am not eating well. But in my defence, the food here leaves a lot to be desired. The boys are not going to be pleased - especially Harry.

Speaking of the boys, I am so excited to see Calum! It is weird though, I have known them for such a short period of time, but regardless of that, I feel ever so comfortable with them.

"As am I! I cannot wait to see Cal!" I agree with utter excitement.

"I'll be seeing Nash soon! I'm literally so happy!" Soph chirps excitedly.

"Can you guys be excited quietly please?" Cole grumbles, receiving a death glare from Soph.

"Can you keep your negative remarks to yourself please?" She responds with a fierce tone.
"Just 'cause you and your brother have beef, does not give you the right to be like this."

I shake my head at them. There is obvious conflict between the two.

"Ah! There's Brad!" Lizzie squeals, standing on her toes to see above the sea of people. She waves frantically and he rushes towards her.

"Hello Lizzie! It is so lovely to see you again!" He engulfs her in a tight hug.

"I'm so happy you're here! These are my friends. Y/N, Soph, Logan, Cole, Hunter and Jake." Lizzie points at us individually. We all exchange greetings and handshakes. We stand together, just having a generic conversation with him, his arm draped around Lizzie with a tight grip.

"SOPHIA!" A shout rings out over the crowds.

"NASH!" Soph screams as Nash runs over, lifts her off her feet and into a hug.

"I missed you Babe!" He says, placing her back on the ground.

"Me too!" She replies, a smile drawn across her lips. Lizzie coughs to get their attention. Soph and Nash stand next to each other, facing us. Nash's hand slips into Soph's, causing a blush to appear on her cheeks.

"This is Nash." She gestures towards him.
"And these are the losers that follow me around all day." She points at us.

"Um, I do not think so!" Cole protests. Nash smirks slightly, his eyebrows raised slightly.

"So, this is your boyfriend?" He asks, nodding at Cole.

"Ew! No! This is the worst one! Bloody idiot! I'd rather date a donkey's bum!" Soph replies, a look of disgust overcoming her features. We all laugh.

Before long, everyone has been acquainted with the rest of the group's visitors; all except Calum. I look at the time on my phone, it is six o'clock. Calum is late. However, before long, I feel arms wrap around my waist. I jump in fright.

"Hey Darling!" Calum says into my ear. I turn in his arms eagerly and hug him tightly.

"Cal!" I say, placing my head on his chest.

"I missed you!" He exclaims, nuzzling his nose in my hair.

"Likewise." I say, pulling away reluctantly. Calum keeps his arms around my waist while I introduce him to the group. We then decide to go to the café - all of us together - to talk and get to know one-another.

As we are walking, I shiver and pull my coat closet to my body. Calum looks down at me.

"Cold?" He asks, I nod in response. Without another word, he pulls me into his side, wraps his arm around me and does not let go even once. Even when we sit down in the café, his arm does not move from around me.

I do not mind though. It is nice having his muscular arm around me. I feel warm and protected. It makes me feel safe, important and loved. In all honesty, Calum's mere presence is enough to fill my heart with nothing less than pure happiness.

A/N: Hello!
How are you all?
Sorry I am ever so slow at updating, I have a lot of revision to do for my GCSEs - which are very soon! 😨😭😱
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that! 😁
I Love You! 😘💜
(I feel ever so odd saying that, because I feel like no one reads my story, so I am basically saying 'I Love You!' To no one...
Oh well!
Thank You! Xx