27. put your records on

hi serenity! read 5:34pm

hi serenity!
read 5:34pm

serenity?
read 5:34pm

helllooooo
read 5:35pm

SERENITY
read 5:37pm

SERENITY JULIA MILES
read 5:40pm

I KNOW UR READING MY
TEXTSSS

alright alright

what do u want?

to hang out

for??

i can't ask to hang with my friends?

fine fine, where? ur house? my apartment?

the beach

daniel- it's literally december 4th

check the weather, it's hot
outside

oh

yeah 'oh'

meet me here in 10

*sent location*

third person pov.

now, two months had passed. the boys album was now out, it was a hit. many trends on tiktok were made from it. serenity got over her breakup quite easily.

everyone was doing great in there own relationships. zach and penelope were always together. for thanksgiving, they both went to texas, along with penelope's family.

kendall and corbyn obviously dyed their hair darker together, wanting a little change in their appearance. they were also doing amazing, everyone was very glad that their bickering was over.

kennedy and jonah are (and show it all the time) that they are in love with each other. they, decided on leaving their relationship private but knew that most people would catch on which meant they wouldn't have to announce it.

devenity and jack. now that they were together, devenity seemed a lot happier and so did jack. sure, they have their arguments but at the end of the day, they are both happy.

as so for daniel and serenity though.. neither one had confessed their feelings for each other but that was about to change.

"serenity!!" daniel jumped up and hugged the shorter girl. it was around 6pm, the sun was going down which meant a beautiful sunset. not many people were there.

"what's up seavey?" she sat down on the chair. "i'm going to pull a corbyn" he muttered, "huh? pull a corbyn what-" but she was quickly speechless once daniel stood up and pulled out a guitar out of nowhere.

"aw this reminds me of corbyn and i" serenity heard kendall say from behind. she wondered how she didn't spot her friends behind her but disregarded it, "kendall shut up!" she heard devenity hiss which was followed by a smack. "ow!"

"uh, i made this song for you also!" he began strumming his guitar and singing.

three little birds sat on my window and they told me i don't need to worry. summer came like cinnamon, so sweet, little girls double-dutch on the concrete

maybe sometimes we got it wrong, but it's alright
he more things seem to change, the more they stay the same, don't you hesitate

girl, put your records on, tell me your favorite song, you go ahead, let your hair down, sapphire and faded jeans, i hope you get your dreams, just go ahead, let your hair down, you're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow

blue as the sky, sunburned and lonely, sipping tea in the bar by the roadside (just relax, just relax)
don't you let those other boys fool you, gotta love that afro hairdo

maybe sometimes we feel afraid, but it's alright, yeah, the more you stay the same, the more that they seem to change, and don't you think it's strange?

girl, put your records on, tell me your favorite song
you go ahead, let your hair down, sapphire and faded jeans, i hope you get your dreams, just go ahead, let your hair down, you're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow

just more than i could take, pity for pity's sake, some nights kept me awake, i thought that i was stronger, when you gonna realize, that you don't even have to try any longer? do what you want to

girl, put your records on, tell me your favorite song
just go ahead, let your hair down, sapphire and faded jeans, i hope you get your dreams
just go ahead, let your hair down, you're gonna find yourself some day, some how

"woah, did you actually make a song about the advice i gave you?" serenity asked in amazement. he nodded and serenity got up and hugged him.

"i have a question... a really important one that will impact our future" daniel told her, "oh um" she awkwardly laughed, "sure"

"will you-" daniel was interrupted, "YES!" she screamed and tackled him in a hug again. once she pulled away, "it took you a long time to ask me daniel" serenity smiled.

their friends were heard cheering but they ignored him. daniel pulled her waist closer to him and placed a light kiss on her lips in which she kissed back. their friends cheers grew louder.

"this is officially the best day of my life" daniel smiled down at his now girlfriend in front of him.

once everyone settled down and began to go home. it was now just serenity and daniel sitting alone. "i wanted to thank you, serenity"

"for what?" serenity inquired.

"well for everything you've done for me. since may, you've been there for me. you made me a better person just in the last eight months. you've made me happy when nothing else did. like when corey died, you helped me get over it, and when my ex and i broke up" he further explained, "oh"

"well, you have to thank music to" serenity chuckled.

"well.. it started with putting our records on" both said at the same time. they laughed and shared another kiss before going back with their fellow friends.

it started with putting our records on..

ayanna's note . . . . ! 🦋

that's a wrap