16. i know you know something

third person pov.

"hello..daniel?" penelope sat down in the seat in front of the blonde haired guy. she was quite confused when she got a call from him, asking if she was free to hang out.

"i know you know something" daniel immediately said. he pushed a tray of fries in front of her as she took a bite from one of them but also narrowed her eyebrows, "huh?"

"come on nelly, you and renity are the closest in our whole friend group! even closer now than you and kennedy! closer than jack and zach and that's saying something" daniel explained which brought back penelope a bit.

"daniel.. what do you even want to know?" penelope replied, "where she went yesterday and who that johnny guy was that commented on her post a few days ago" daniel spoke.

"what makes you think i know?" she questioned, taking another fry and putting it in her mouth, "girls talk about boys right? she most likely told you guys about it" daniel stammered, crumbling up his wrappers on the table.

"well" penelope debated whether or not to tell him about her whereabouts and johnny but chose not to, "i'm not telling you" penelope concluded, "what? why not?"

"first off, i'm not betraying her trust. second off, would you tell me something that i asked you about zach. third off, she told us specifically not to tell you about it" penelope snapped which was followed by an, "oh"

"don't go around asking the other girls about it either! they know and won't tell you! now goodbye" penelope stood up, grabbed her tray of fries and left.

"woman" daniel quietly mumbled.

ayanna's note . . . . ! 🦋

oh this was a short chapter,
sorry but nelly snapped

alright, i'll update again later today