19. wait- that's a good idea

third person pov.

"hello?" serenity answered a facetime call from daniel. her voice was very inaudible because she had a toothbrush in her mouth, "serenity! i know we're not talking as much but can you please come over"

he was right. daniel and serenity hadn't talked much since their argument at jack's party that happened around 2 weeks before he called her. the only other truthful time they had an interaction was at a fourth of july party hosted by mutuals.

"are you going to apologize?" serenity spit the toothpaste out and quickly whirled some mouthwash in her mouth and then spit that out to. she washed her face and grabbed her phone, going to her room.

"yes! serenity i am so sorry for doing that, it was an honest mistake and i promise to never do something again" daniel apologized and looked at her hopeful that she'd accept, "i accept your apology seavey."

"ok, now can you please come over! i have to show you something" daniel questioned once again, "sure i'll be there in like 30 minutes?" serenity had a tone in her voice, making sure that the time was alright.

"yes, i'll see you later" he hung up the phone.

serenity stood up and went over to her drawers. she put on a black cropped shirt and white sweatpants and her crocs that was gifted from devenity. she put her hair in a bun and grabbed her car keys.

she left the house with her phone in hand and started down the hall. she stopped at a door and knocked on it and it opened to a smiling penelope, "kennedy! serenity is here!" kennedy was soon seen.

"just wanted to stop by and say i'm heading out! you know, just in case something happens, i'll share my location with you" serenity awkwardly said.

really no one in the friend was talking. all except for anyone who was in a relationship, penelope and kennedy, and corbyn and daniel. it was kind of awkward just out of the blue talking to someone you hadn't talked to in two weeks.

"alright, you, me, kennedy, and the girls need to hang out soon though! i miss us before all this drama began happening" penelope told the girl, "definitely!"

after serenity shared her location, she told them bye and walked to her car. she then drove over to daniel's house and parked in their driveway. she knocked on the door and daniel opened it, pulling the girl into a hug immediately.

"ah how i've missed your hugs" serenity gushed and hugged him back, "now let me show you what i made!" daniel grabbed her hand and pulled her to his room.

"sit" he demanded when he pushed his rolling chair over to her. she obeyed and he pushed the chair to his desk and she was sat facing his computer and what looked like a video.

"press play!" daniel bounced around excitedly. serenity hit the space bar and a beat began to play and she heard daniel humming along and mumbling words. after it ended, serenity clapped her hands excitedly.

"did you just make this?" serenity turned around in the chair, staring wide eyed at daniel. "yes! wanna know how?" daniel asked, "sure"

"well i was listening to that electric love song and i liked the beat, but darker. also a sample from one of kayne west songs. then i kind of mixed it together" as he explained, he was showing her what he did, "then i added a kick, and clap. and this little thing" he played another part.

"and then my favorite part.. the bass. and then a little guitar" he began playing his guitar. "and last but not least i put this arpeggio. that's basically it" daniel finished.

"i did not understand a single thing but the beat is good" she sarcastically said. "are you planning on making a song out of it? for your album?" serenity inquired.

"well i don't know. i don't think the boys would all exactly like being in the same room right about now" daniel shrugged, "well jonah and corbyn live together. i'm pretty sure they're good, just write a song with them" serenity suggested.

"wait- that's a good idea" daniel put a jacket on and grabbed his phone, "i'll catch you later! thank you again renity!" he left the room and you could hear his footsteps leave the house.

"he seems in a hurry.." anna mumbled to herself but it was loud enough for serenity to hear, "anna!" she called out.

anna slowly backed up to daniel's room and peaked inside, "oh my serenity you scared the living daylights out of me" anna sighed in relief and hugged the girl, "i'm glad your here"

"i don't want to be dragged into another game or mario cart with christian and crawford again" she lead her to her room, ready to have some fun.

ayanna's note . . . . ! 🦋

uh.. if you didn't know, this is
basically how daniel produced
fallin (he explained in a tiktok)
but yeah

pls apply to my cast call sweater
weather