21. johnny? what're you doing her?

third person pov.

"well if it isn't the one and only corbyn besson" serenity smiled and let him into her home.

before she heard corbyn's knock on her door, daniel and serenity were both telling each other funny memories while listening to the rain hit the big window in serenity's room.

"oh let me get you a towel" serenity went to one of the closets and gave him a towel to let him dry off. his cloths were all wet, including his hair.

once he was dried off, he sat down besides daniel on serenity's bed as she continued doing her folding her laundry, "so what's up corbyn?" serenity questioned.

"well i need your guys help with something" corbyn declared. he bounced his knee up and down and serenity took notice to this, "what?" she went sat down once she finished putting her clothes up.

"kendall, i really like her. i just, don't know how to say it" corbyn confessed, "i knew it!" daniel shouted.

"corbyn are you actually serious right now?" serenity screeched. corbyn furrowed his eyebrows, "yes, in serious! why would i lie about this" corbyn shouted.

"it's totally not like you didn't 'hate' kendall for four years" serenity used her fingers for air quotations. "anyways, what're we going to do about it? just tell her" daniel sighed.

"just casually go up to her and say 'despite everything i've done to you, i like you'" corbyn rolled his eyes, "corbyn, you're so dumb" serenity rolled her eyes to, "please tell me why i am. last time i checked, i was the smartest in the group" corbyn questioned.

"what do you do for a living corbyn?" serenity deadpanned. "uh.. sing" he answered. serenity looked him in the eye for quite a while.

"i'm not a girl, i can't read your eye language" corbyn added and rubbed his temples, "my gosh corbyn, write her a song" serenity suggested.

"wait- that's a good idea!" corbyn smiled.

serenity rolled her eyes in annoyance at how it took him that long to realise what he should do. "help me write lyrics please!"

"corbyn! literally all you have to do is write about how you love her and that your sorry!" serenity advised in a really loud voice.

"but-" corbyn was interrupted, "daniel. daniel is the nusical genuis. ask him about whatever you're going to" serenity stated. "right"

"maybe we should just head out and grab something to eat? ya know while we discuss this" daniel suggested and serenity and corbyn nodded their head.

serenity put her hair in a messy bun and slid her vans on. "hold up... why is it sunny outside now?" serenity asked confused, "i swear la's weather is bipolar" daniel joked and they all laughed.

they all drove in corbyn's car to a near by cafe. they ordered coffee's and cookies. they sat inside and serenity sat in a comfortable arm chair in front of a plant.

they sat down and once they all got their separate orders, serenity asked a question, "hey corbyn, can you take a quick picture of me?" he nodded his head and serenity handed him her phone. she posed and he took it.

she posted it it to her instagram and set her phone down. "so let's get down to business" daniel smirked and took out a sheet of paper a wrote

corbyn's song for kendall

titled.. i don't know yet

"great title dan" serenity sarcastically said. "serenity?" a man's voice was heard behind the trio. they all curiously looked around and serenity's eyes landed on a guy

this guy had his curly brown hair under a black beanie. his eyes even matched what they could see of his hair. his lips were very much plumped and looked much more muscular than daniel or corbyn. he had earrings on, necklaces, rings, and lots of tattoos his arm.

"johnny? what're you doing here?" serenity asked. so this was the guy that commented on her post, daniel thought in his head, "i could ask the same"

"oh, these are my two friends. daniel and corbyn. daniel and corbyn, this is johnny, otherwise known as my boyfriend" serenity mumbled, "what?"

"this is my girlfriend" he repeated, more loudly than serenity did. "oh, i think we'll be going now" corbyn saw how daniel looked and stood up. "here's the money" he put 20 dollars on the table and left along with daniel and the sheet of paper.

"well would you like to hang out?" johnny asked, "sure" serenity sighed and left with him.

liked by johnnycoleman, corbynbesson and 738,931 others serenitymiles i have a boyfriend lol comments are disabled

serenitymiles i have a boyfriend lol
comments are disabled

ayanna's note . . . . ! 🦋

yes johnny's face claim is
vinnie🤭

i'm scared to find out who
won the election, uh k

have a nice day<333