22. better

kennnn

kennnn

renityyy

so.. wanna hang?

uh sure
who else will be there

no one else :)

hm ur sus

wdym?

the smiley face, someone
else is going to be there
isn't it?

nooo, just me!

ok ok, when?

um i may or may not be outside

SERENITY!
i'm not even ready 😃✋🏻

well hurry up

just come in
my door is unlocked

ok, i'll just help you get ready

fine with me, see u.. soon?

yep

-

third person pov.

serenity opened her car door and stepped out. she locked the door and turned off her phone. she walked off to her door and opened it and walked to kendall's room.

"hi ken!" she tackled her friend in hug and saw kendall had a huge smile on her face, "you will not believe what i found out today" kendall sat up and looked at serenity.

"ooo tell me" serenity gasped. she crossed her legs and leaned forward, "jack texted me yesterday that him and corbyn are friends again! yesterday, corbyn called him up and made a really heartfelt apology to him, i hope he apologises to me soon" kendall sighed.

serenity immediately shut her mouth because she was going to ruin a surprise that she felt kendall would really be happy about it, "i don't know. maybe soon?" serenity played it cool when she said her statement.

"so what're we going today?" kendall went over to her closet, "it's a surprise!" replied serenity.

"sounds exciting!" kendall said, "go ahead and pick out my outfit then, i don't want to dress inappropriately to this surprise thing"

serenity stood up from her comfortable spot on kendall's bed and trudged over to her closest. she picked out a white sweatshirt and a cream colored skirt. she paired it with a random pair of shoes and green socks.