23. are we having a teenage girl sleepover?

third person pov.

"ayo i'm now a member of the seavey family check!" serenity hollered. "oh hi new seavey member" daniel stood up and hugged the girl.

"you brought pizza?" daniel took the two pizza boxes out of her hand and the huge sprite bottle. "yeah, anyone else home? i'm really hungry so i can use a lot of pizza" she sat down her keys and phone on the kitchen counter.

"hm... no else except for christian, he's streaming on twitch, but otherwise no one else" daniel answered.

"ok, i'm sure he wouldn't mind if we didn't give him pizza" serenity said in a mysterious tone which made daniel laugh. "you didn't announce that you were coming over" daniel said.

"surprise?" she did jazz hands and placed her phone on top of the pizza boxes. she grabbed them and began walking up the stairs to daniel's room. she set them down on his dresser.

"i was bored, wanted something to do sooo" serenity left the room for a few minutes and came back up with a bag in hand, "i brought a couple things"

out of the bag, she pulled out, a jar of a face mask, a speaker, hair ties, and two robes. "are we having a teenage girl sleepover?" daniel inquired, looking at all the things sprawled out onto his bed.

"me and the girls use to do this all the time when we first met. spilling tea, or telling each other childhood stories. we should really do this again" serenity explained, "but yes we are so" she threw one of the robes at him, "put this on"

they both put the robes on over their clothes.

"now we go to the bathroom" serenity took the things and went to his bathroom. she sat on the counter and daniel stood there, "well.. go get a chair" serenity demanded.

daniel brought in his desk chair and sat in it. serenity leaned over and put his hair in two puffballs, "hey! if i'm going to have this in my hair, you need to also" daniel protested and serenity laughed.

she took one side of her hair and put it in a ponytail and the other side also. "happy now?"

serenity turned her phone on, along with the speaker and connected it. she went to spotify and played her 'did someone say my fav songs'

"face mask time!" she grabbed the face mask and opened it, "can i put it on your face and you put it in on mine?" daniel's leg was bouncing when he said his sentence, "sure"

serenity dipped her finger into the face mask and put it on his face and he flinched, "oh my that's cold!"

for the rest of the night, the two sung loudly to the songs on her playlist, gossiped about things, washed the face mask off, ate the pizza, and watched both kissing booth's.

serenity was now putting her shoes on by the front door, "that movie was cringe, never let me watch one like that again" daniel made a face of disgust, "right"

"see ya later!" serenity stepped out of the door but daniel turned her around to give her a hug but her immediate reaction was flinching.

"oh um, why'd you flinch?" daniel asked, "no reason" and with that, she quickly walked away to her car. daniel wondered what was going on in her mind but didn't ask.

but it didn't leave his mind for the next couple of days.

...