25. we're back

third person pov.

two weeks later came about faster than expected. everyone in the friend group had been really busy. they were mostly either being with other people, filming with others, editing, at the studio, or in meetings.

daniel ended up being with serenity half of the time, not wanting her to be alone after the breakup she just had. penelope and kennedy often visited her since they lived in the same apartment building.

it was now the day that the girls all planned to hang out together at a near by beach. serenity arrived around 30 minutes earlier than planned time, wanting to go ahead and steal a spot.

"oh didn't see you there" serenity heard a voice say to her. she took off her sunglasses to be met with a pink haired boy, "daniel?" she got a closer look at him.

"pink hair huh?" serenity nodded in approval, "it's temporary dye, it should come out when i wash it tonight" he responded.

"anyways, your bathing suit is literally blue as the sky" he complimented, "thanks, kendall got it for me for a thanks on helping her and corbyn" serenity explained.

"what're you doing here?" serenity questioned. she sat up and on her towel and looked at him, "well actually i saw you put on your story that you were here so i came. also, from the side, you looked really sunburned and lonely" daniel told her.

"but i thought you had to be at like a photo shoot today?" serenity gave him a confused look, "oh no, i was sipping tea in the bar by the road side" he pointed over to where there were stores located.

"mhm" she hummed.

"guess what?" daniel had now laid down his towel besides hers, "what's up?"

"today we're coming back from our break!" daniel said excitedly, "finally" serenity smiled, "i still can't believe you didn't let us listen to fallin yet" serenity rolled her eyes.

"once you do, you'll love it!" daniel said, "also, you listened to the beat of it! remember, in july?" daniel recalled, "yeah but the lyrics!"

when daniel didn't answer, she went along, "when does it come out?" she inquired, putting her sunglasses back on.

"uh.. on the 29th i believe" he looked like he was in a train of thought before confirming his statement, "yeah it's the 29th"

after finishing his sentence, devenity and kendall rushed over to there spot, "what's up guys?" devenity smiled at them, "oooo dev whats got you all riled up?" serenity responded.

"jack finally asked her out! and jonah asked kennedy out to literally like 3 hours ago!" kendall answered for devenity, "hey! i wanted to say it" devenity rolled her eyes.

"woah i'm getting way too much news. first their coming back from their break, daniel's hair is pink, devenity and jack are dating, and kennedy and jonah are dating" serenity said all in one breath.

"wait you guys are coming back from your break?" kennedy acknowledged daniel for the first time, "yeah today actually"

then penelope and kennedy ran to them, "do they already know?" kennedy whispered to kendall, "yeah"

"oh zach told me you guys were coming back from your break?" penelope looked to daniel for assurance. once he nodded, all girls squealed in excitement.

"maybe i should just call the boys to come... i can not handle being the only boy with you guys right now" daniel rubbed his head and stood up. he grabbed his phone and walked off. he dialed a number and then put the phone to his ear.

"never mind him, when are you and daniel going to get together" devenity impatiently asked, "dev" serenity glared at her and she whispered a "sorry"

they sat there talking right until the rest of the boys came along. they ended up having around 5 rounds of volleyball before they all headed to jonah and corbyn's house.

they took showers, jonah and kennedy ended up making them all spaghetti and garlics bread. they sat on the couch and watched miraculous ladybug (penelope's choice)

"it's time guys" corbyn turned off the tv, "for what?" penelope questioned.

"us to post on instagram, duh" jack playfully rolled his eyes, "oh" penelope hummed.

jonah took out his phone and switched from his personal account to the band account. he made sure to text his manager, randy, before posting. when he told him 'do it' he posted and immediately, all the boys phones began to blow up.

"well"

"we're back"

liked by ebenofficial, serenitymiles and 814,849 others whydontwemusic we're back

whydontwemusic we're back.
view all comments

ayanna's note . . . . ! 🦋

we're going to pretend that
there is comments, ok?

anyway, have a great day everyone!