𝟎𝟎𝟗

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

"THE ITALIANS CALLED THEM STREGA. The Yoruba of West Africa call them Aje, meaning mother. Where my mother as from, they called them Hexa, and here we call them witch. Over the centuries, vampires have fought them and fought beside them, bedded them and burned them. Whether adversary or ally, they have been a force to be reckoned with. Their ancestral magic anchors this city. there's never been one all-powerful witch until Davina" Elijah explained to Hayley and Leah.

"Who is now tucked in safe and sound down the hall under my protection" Klaus walked into the room and gazed down at the drawling of Celeste. "Your Celeste was quite beautiful and portent of evil according to our volatile artist in residence" Leah rolled her eyes at Klaus's antics. He was probably annoyed at Elijah, he didn't want Leah taken from him.

THE MORNING AFTER THE NIGHT OF THE FIGHT WITH KLAUS

Leah and Elijah's bodies were tangled together peacefully, neither had had a peaceful sleep like this in a very long time. Knowing it was wrong to be this close it felt so right to them, like they found the final puzzle piece to complete their puzzle. Well, it was peaceful until Klaus knocked on the door. Leah shot up looking at door knowing it was Klaus, he was coming to apologize for his actions. She tried to scramble out of bed but Elijah pulled her into him and held her closely.

She sighed knowing she was about to get an earful from Klaus, "Elijah, I'm going to go step outside" she whispered as the sleepy original held her closer. "Don't go" he groaned in his morning voice which made her relax into his arms. Leah tried to stop herself from falling for the original knowing her fathers didn't send her here for that. She must be strong and do as she was told. "Elijah, you know the deal" Elijah sleepily sighed as he let her go.
Leah detached from his arms and open the door slowly and walked out. Klaus was standing their with a smirk on his face. "I'm still mad at you, not a word" she crossed her arms over her chest. Klaus looked like a sad puppy from receiving the cold shoulder from his best friend.

"Don't give me that face, it won't work" she shut her eyes trying not to look at the pouting original hybrid. "This is just sad, Nik" she still refused to open her eyes. "Look" he sighed scratching the back of his neck. "Just please forgive me" Leah knew he was serious because Klaus doesn't ask forgiveness.
She still was going to make it hard on him, "Nope, I don't trust you" she shook her head and put her foot down. Leah blamed herself for babying him, she thought after everything he's been through that he needed to be babied, so she babied him and now she is facing the consequences.

Everyone deserves to babied once in a while. "You don't have to trust me...just forgive me" Klaus was on the verge of tears. Never in a million years would you think that the Klaus Mikaelson cries for forgiveness from his 5'0 best friend. "Don't cry and I will forgive but you have to gain my trust back"
She felt a force consume her in a hug and of course she hugged him back, because that's her best friend. "I'm so sorry" he apologized once again and she accepted it. "Now, tell me why my dearest older brother is in my Blue's room?" Klaus went back to being Klaus like and smirked like a dashing devil.