𝟎𝟎𝟖

QUARTER:

QUARTER:

Leah was looking at her dress in the mirror, she thought it was lovely, Klaus had alway knew her style and she was happy he had got it for her. "Would you like to come on or do you want to continue staring at me?" she asked Elijah who was captivated by her beauty. "I don't want to intrude" he looked down caught in his act. "Come in here and button me up since you want to stalk me" she chuckled, he shook his head and walked into the room he stood behind her and buttoned up her dress up. "No suit today, kind of casual of you" she turned to face him, he smiled at her. "I see you have noticed, if you would like to go to the festivities tonight, I could take you" Elijah used all of his courage to asked the most dangerous person out.

The best friend of his psychotic brother. "Aren't you and Nik barely on speaking turns, I told you I am a divorced child" Leah adjusted her dress. "Of course, sorry for asking" he was about to leave but Leah spoke up. "Mind taking this off, I don't think I will be able to go" he looked at her, "Of course" he came behind her and undid her dress, looking at her exposed back. Elijah pulled himself together and left her alone. Leah went downstairs to see what all the commotion was about. One of the vampires informed her that Davina was missing, she hasn't talked to Davina in a while but it was not up to them. Leah was going to find her friend, with or without anyone's help.

"Who's the reason who ran off?" Leah made her presence know to Rebekah and Hayley. Rebekah smirked knowing how close Davina and Leah are. "How about you tell her" Rebekah looked at Hayley.
"I may or may not be the reason the witch has ran off" she crossed her arms. Leah's eyes glowed as she took a step towards them but calmed herself knowing Klaus was right there. "If she ends up hurt, it's on you" Leah breathed in and out. "Great, now I have a hybrid and a demigod mad at me" Hayley sighed. "We might as well set aside our differences ban together, Elijah will join them soon" the girls looked toward Klaus and Marcel.

"Modern day casket girls" Rebekah looks towards Leah. "What do you mean girls?" she looked toward her. "You have been through what Davina had been through and then some" Leah didn't deny her words but felt as they could have been worded differently.

"Doesn't matter, birds of a feather flock together"

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Rebekah and Leah walked up to Klaus,Elijah, and Klaus. "Look at the powerpuff girls" Leah made her presence known, she wore the dress she had on earlier getting it zipped up by Rebekah of course.
"Blue, sister come to help us find our stray?" Klaus asked the girls. Elijah looked Leah up and down wanting to ask her why she came after she told him she wasn't going. "We can't let the secret weapon get in the wrong hands, can we?" Rebekah eyed her brother. "And besides, I wanted to come to the festival" she spun around. "I got all dressed up" Klaus caught Elijah staring at Leah and she smirked. "For the record, we are moments away from retrieving her"

"Recognize that tone of voice, Niklaus. Clearly you have some diabolical machination. What is it?" Elijah asked his brother. "Pray and tell Nik, what do you have up your sleeve with my friend?" Leah smirked as she reminded Klaus that she was friends with Davina. Klaus's attitude changed for a second but quickly recovered, he had completely forgotten Leah's friendship with the witch. Rebekah and Leah were satisfied with Klaus's reaction, they were ready to execute their plan. Klaus walked towards Tim and Leah's heart sank. "I'm going to bloody kill him" she scowled at Klaus. Rebekah chuckled at her choice of words, seeing that Klaus's British ways has rubbed off on her. "What is the matter now?" Rebekah asked her.