𝟎𝟎𝟑

ST

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH:

"You're the one they call honorable" Davina looks at Elijah. Leah can clearly see him struggling to control his blood lust. "Here" she bites her wrist and hands it to Elijah, he grips the chair harder. "I am afraid I will have to decline, I refuse to drink from you" he refuses."I wasn't asking you to, I am telling you" she walks closer to him and lifts her arm up, so he can get easier access. "Fine" he drinks from her until he isn't thirsty anymore. "Thank you" he smiles at her studying her features. "Your welcome" she went to go get some water and her wrist started healing as she drank it.

"Wow" Davina and Elijah gasp as they saw her wound heal. 'mhm' she hums and stands next to the young witch. "You didn't look well, but you look better now" Davina goes back to her confident face. "Yes, thanks to miss Aleiara" he smiles at Leah. "You can call me Leah" she tells the original. "I prefer Aleiara" he insists. "Now, getting on to more pressing matter" he goes to sit in the chair he was holding on to. "I believe you guys can end the war between witches and vampires before it truly begins, I by keeping my brother in line, Davina, by being the powerful witch she is and not a tool for Marcel or the witches, and Aleiara by being herself, because I don't know what you are but you are powerful"

"One teeny weeny problem with that" Leah gives him a tight lip smile. "My family doesn't want me in vampire business, they are barely letting me stay in New Orleans" Leah rubs the back of her neck. "Well, if Leah will do it I will" Davina wraps her arm around her."Well..." Elijah looks at Leah pleadingly. "Let me call my people" Leah groans. She pulls out her phone to do a group call.

"Thought you forgot about us" Nico stated to his little sister.

"Finally" Grover smirks over the phone.

"Better not be in trouble" Percy grumbles.

"Hello, family and friend" Leah smiles and Davina motions for her to put it on speaker. "you guys are now on speaker, by the way"

"And who is all in the room with you?" Percy asked

"Better not be a vampire" Nico grunts.

"Is it Marcel or your little witchy friend?" grover asked.

"Well, its my witch friend and Klaus' brother" she looks over the Elijah and Davina and see them nervous.

"Is he anything like that bloody wanker?" Nico groans. His disliking of the hybrid grows more and more by the second.

"No, brother, and by the way I was asking can I help in the vampire business, and before you say no. I will take extra precaution and it will keep me from becoming rusty"

"Find, but if you get hurt, you better call us, immediatly, do you understand?" both of her brothers say at the same time.

"Promise, love you, bye bye"