𝟎𝟎𝟏

MIKAELSON COMPOUND:

MIKAELSON COMPOUND:

"WHO ARE YOU?" Hayley asked Rebekah as she walked down the stairs. "Ah, you must be the maid. my bags are in the car. Get them, will you?" Rebekah asked her. "Hello, not the maid" Hayley replies dryly. "Right" she corrected herself turning back to her. "Your that werewolf girl my brother Klaus knocked up, speaking of Klaus, where is, Leah and Elijah?" Rebekah asked looking around for her family. "Beats me, he's long gone and so is Aleiara" Hayley sighed.  "What do you mean lone gone?" she asked the pregnant werewolf.

"Well one minute he's here making promises and trying to get secrets out of Aleiara, next minute Klaus told me he bailed. I don't know where Aeiara is, we are linked so she isn't far" Hayley shrugs setting down the iron poker. "Elijah doesn't break promises and Leah doesn't just up and leave without saying anything unless Nik pissed her off" Rebekah storms into the next room. "Klaus, get out here and tell me what you have done with my sister and brother you narcisstic back-stabbing wanker!"she breaks the poll. Klaus opens the doors with a smirk, "Enough with all the shouting, little sister I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing" Klaus falsely smiles walking towards his sister.

"They were very rude trying to victimize a poor girl just trying to find her way the quarter. So sorry were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right you don't have friends" Rebekah smiles at the memories of killing the vampires. "I do have friends. I have Marcel and Blue. you remember them don't you? Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself king of the quarter and has these rules about killing vampires. It will be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up for you" Klaus edges his sister on. "I don't care about Marcel or his rules. Elijah doesn't welsh on rules and maybe Leah has finally gave you the boot. Hmm? What did you do to them?" Rebekah asked her brother trying to get under his skin..

"Perhaps he's on holiday or taking a long autumn nap upstairs and as for Leah" he looks down sadly, "i don't think she will like to see me again" Klaus shakes off his sadness and leans farther back into his chair. "About time she came to her senses, I didn't think she would've liked to come back anyways but it still doesn't answer my question, where is my sister?" Rebekah asked her brother, trying to find Aleiara. In response the hybrid shrugs not giving away where he left her.

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH:

"Hi, I am Davina" the harvest witch introduced herself as the demigod woke up. "Um" Aleiara rubs her eyes trying to clear her vision. "About time you came home, the quarter needed there Princess" Marcel smiles at Aleiara who in response becomes furious. "Not again, did he seriously barter me like I am some kind of toy. You not any better this is kidnapping" Aleiara growls."Chill, Princess, he just gave you back to me. Like he should've a long time ago. My quarter needed there princess. I also missed my niece" Marcel sits next to Aleiara who moves away from him.

"Pardon my manners, I'm Aleiara" she shakes Davina's hand in a friendly fashion trying to calm herself down with a friendly face. "Very pretty name" the witch smiles noticing the her mood switch. Davina herself is curious of the girl who abides in the attic with her."Why am I in an attic?" the girl asked Marcel. "No one needs to know about you, they could use you against me, and besides it's to keep you safe I brought  your luggage from your apartment " Marcel explains. Now, Aleiara is a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.