𝟎𝟏𝟕

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

"HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT?" Hayley asked Aleiara as she rubbed her hand over her belly. Aleiara furrowed her eyebrows at the werewolf. "Have you ever thought about having a baby?" Hayley clarified. The demigod was hesitant to answer. She can't remember if she has ever thought of wanting to have a child. The mere thought of children only came when her fathers spoke to her. Aleiara has hundreds of brothers and sisters and all of them varied in age. Not to mention, her fathers will be furious if she had children. She was not even allowed to love. "Not that I know of. Look, Hayley, I'm not even supposed to date...let alone have children." Aleiara responded.

Hayley rolled her eyes. "When have you ever followed the rules? You know you are your fathers' favorite child. They'll get over it if you get pregnant. And if they don't then oh well." Hayley shrugged her shoulders. Aleiara pulled her knees into her chest. "Don't you know the goddess of fertility? Can't she help you and Elijah have a child?" Hayley added. Aleiara gave her a pointed look. She didn't know if she and Elijah were ready for a child yet. "We just got in a relationship, Hayley. I doubt he would want to have a child with me right now." Aleiara added. Hayley sighed as she thought this conversation was getting no where.

"Pardon the interruption. I wonder if I might have a quick word with the conspirators of a supposed uprising." Elijah looked at Hayley. The pregnant werewolf sighed, pushed herself off of the floor, and followed Elijah outside. "You think he heard some of me and Hayley's conversation?" Aleiara asked Eve. The elder raised a brow at the demigod. "Dear, if the conversation had anything to do with you...then he probably heard everything." Eve smiled at her. Aleiara groaned in response. "Don't feel pressured into wanting to have a kid. Go at your own pace." Eve continued. Aleiara mentally thanked Eve for being her mother figure in that moment. She needed to hear that. "I want a kid. I want one with Elijah. But I want it to be at the right time...when will it be the right time?" she asked the werewolf.

"You'll both know...you'll both know." Eve stayed. Aleiara grumbled and was about to ask more questions but a bomb exploded in the bayou. She ducked and tried to cover Eve from the objects that were blown their way. "Aleiara!" Elijah's voice yelled in the distance. The demigod couldn't focus on his voice. The ringing in her ear was too loud. All of a sudden strong hands wrapped around her and she knew it was Elijah. "Are you okay?" he asked as he checked over her. Aleiara quickly nodded. "Yeah, we're okay. Go check Hayley and the others." she patted his chest. Elijah delayed for a moment but nevertheless obeyed his girlfriend.

"You need fresh air." Jackson helped Aleiara and Eve up. Aleiara nodded and followed him outside. "I promise you it is more peaceful than this." Jackson joked. Aleiara chuckled, "I would hope so." Jackson narrowed his eyes at Elijah, who was staring at something in the distance. "Get everyone out of here...now!" Elijah demanded but it was too late. Multiple bombs went off in the bayou and werewolves were caught in crossfire. Aleiara tried to run to safety but a bomb had initially caught her. Resulting in her legs being burned to where she couldn't use them. "Aleiara!" Elijah shouted her name. He crouched down and picked her up bridal style.

"It hurts." she groaned in pain. Elijah quickly sped to the water and set her down in it. "I'm going to heal, Elijah. Go help the others." Aleiara instructed him. Elijah shook his head. "I'm not leaving you." he refused. "And I'm not asking you...go." she narrowed her eyes at him. It took most of Elijah's strength to leave his girlfriend all alone. But we all know Aleiara will never be alone. She is the god's favorite after all.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"Do you like to constantly be in danger or something?" Apollo asked Aleiara. She hit him up side his head. "No...but there's no place I rather be." she answered as he began to bandage her legs. The water healed her to an extent but there was still minor burns on her skin. "Yeah, you say that now...but sooner or later you will want a change." he tapped her nose. "Hurry up before people think a ghost is bandaging me up. You're invisible, remember?" Aleiara scowled at him. Apollo then slowly wrapped her bandages because she said something.

"Sweetheart." Elijah called out for his girlfriend.
"It's not a ghost. It's Apollo." Aleiara clarified as she patted the ground next to her. Elijah chuckled and sat down next to her. "You heard—didn't you?" Aleiara cringed as she rested her head on her boyfriend' shoulder. Elijah smiled down at her. "Well, of course. But, I'm not entirely apposed to the whole idea." he hinted. Aleiara's eyes widened at his choice of words. "You don't have to feel obligated to do so, Honey." she assured Elijah as she forgot Apollo was sitting right in front of her. "I'm taking my leave of absence right now before I vomit." Apollo formed his lips into a think line as he disappeared.

"I have spent a thousand years thinking I would never have children or family. I have an opportunity to have a family with someone I want to be with for the rest of my life. Of course I'm going to take it. We don't have to start a family now...but I'm glad I now have a choice to start one." he took her hand in his and squeezed it. Aleiara felt butterflies swarm her stomach. It was a shame her fathers' didn't like for her to date. She was sure they will love Elijah. "Can we start one soon?" she asked him. Elijah smirked, "Whenever you want."

"Not today...I'm still healing." she teased. Elijah stood up and picked her up with him. "Let's get you home, sweetheart. I have no idea how I'm going to explain to Niklaus how I let you get hurt." he sighed. Aleiara rolled her eyes and kiss his lips. "Don't worry about Nik...I'm pretty sure he was his own problems to figure out."

✎...AXLAIA SPEAKS ☄︎.
-''-

THANKS FOR 18k!!

last time i wrote this book i had 8k i gained 10,000 more views wow thank you smmm!

longer chapters coming soon! this episode was hard to write.

just so you all know...writers block suck :/

go ahead and give me baby names.