𝟎𝟎𝟕

warning: possible triggers in this chapter!

QUARTER:

"Let us begin with a toast" Klaus wickedly smiles at the group. Leah was forced to attend the meeting, Klaus took advantage of her living with him; he sat her across from Marcel much to be dismay.  "To our shared gift—immortality" Klaus smirked at Leah knowing she was 'human'."after 1,000 years, one might expect for life to be less keenly felt, for its beauties and its sorrows to diminish with time, but as vampires, we feel more deeply than humans could possibly imagine—" he gestured for the waiters.

"insatiable need, exquisite pain..." they held out a knife and cut their wrist, draining the blood into the bowl. "Our victories, and our defeats...to my city, my home again. May the blood never cease to flow" Klaus toasted. "And the party never end" Marcel joined Klaus, receiving a hard glare from Diego. "To New Orleans" Diego raised his glass. Everyone repeated Diego except Hayley and Leah. "I understand that some of you may have questions regarding change in leadership, and I invited you here tonight to assure you that you are not defeated. no, my intentions moving forward are to celebrate what we have, what Marcel in fact, took..." Klaus made his way over to Marcel.

"And built into this—a true community of vampires." Klaus out his hands together. "What about them?" Diego pointed to Hayley and Leah. "The wolf and human?" he clarified. "Had you let me finish, Diego, you would know that there is, of course, one or two further matters I would like to address" Klaus rested his arm on Leah. "As many of you know, this is or was Marcel's niece" Leah falsely smiled at everyone, "But, she was mine first" Marcel held in a scoff at the original's words. "This here is Aleiara Baudelaire, she's is my best friend and I trust her with everything" Klaus's demeanor changed. "If any of you decide to harm her or even look at her the wrong way. I will rip out your heart" Klaus smiled down at the girl who took a sip of her drink.

"And the wolf, is carrying my child. You will pay both of them with respect" Klaus informed them as he continued his unruly long speech.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Leah wanted to get of the Quarter for a little while but Klaus had vampires on her tail all the time. Not like she cared, she could easily dispose of them if she wanted to. "Going somewhere?" Diego asked the demigod. "Yeah, and I would love for you to move out of my way" she tapped her foot impatiently. Elijah walked in slammed the vampire into the wall then adjusted his jacket. "Really?" she rolled her eyes at him. Leah hears screaming as she sees the vampires being tossed to the ground. "Not both of you" Leah groaned not wanting to be around them. "In a mood aren't you sister?" Rebekah walked next to her. "Yeah, I'm still quite mad" she narrowed her eyes at Elijah looking him up and down.

"Get over it, Leah" Rebekah scoffed at the girl beside her. "You tried to kill me" Leah snapped back. "Enough!" Elijah got the girls' attention. "C'mon Aleiara you aren't safe here, let's go" Elijah made his way toward the girl. "I'm safe with Nik and quite frankly I enjoy the excitement" she shrugged at the agitated look on Elijah's face. "Leah I don't have time for your stubbornness" Rebekah grabbed her arm.
"Hayley's out in the bayou" Rebekah immediately released her arm. "What?!" she whisper shouted. "She tried to force me to go with her, I thought she was joking"