𝟎𝟏𝟔

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

"LIJAH, BABE, PLEASE STOP THE NOISE!" Aleiara yelled over the noise of the workers as she came out of her room dressed in one of his shirts. Elijah smiled at his newly-official girlfriend who was rather irritated. "The Quarter needs it, sweetheart" he kissed her head when she finally made it over to where he was standing. "I agree with Blue. I agreed to some minor sprucing up, not a bloody 3-ring circus" Klaus angrily followed his best friend down the stairs.

"Marcel and his minions abused our home for the better part of a century. Now, you might be content to live in squalor...I'm not." Elijah argued with his brother. Aleiara rolled her eyes wrapping her arms around Elijah's waist. "When did this happen?" Klaus asked with his mouth gaped seeing his best friend and his brother 'too-close' to be friends. "I would've told you but you were off having temperamental, angry sex with that witch over there. Elijah is my boyfriend"

Klaus choked up on air and patted his chest in disbelief. "You are not allowed to have a boyfriend, Aleiara" he ordered as he talked to her like a child. She rolled her eyes and leaned closer into Elijah's chest. "She is allowed to make her own decisions, Niklaus." Elijah scoffed wrapping a comforting arm around her waist. "What happened to,  'I will always choose you' Huh?" he huffed crossing his arms over his chest.

"Most of the time Elijah is right. So, I decided to put my loving boyfriend into our agreement. I will choose the winning side, which is Rebekah! I refuse to get in between your spats again. I've heard we are having a witch feast, I need clothes" she smiled unlatching herself from Elijah and turned to Klaus who reluctantly gave her his credit card. "This will be your job soon" he scoffed watching his brother grow a smirk on his face. "I count on it"

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"This is very boring" Aleiara told her boyfriend who rolled his eyes in response. Elijah grabbed her hand and kissed it tenderly. "Do it for me, please?" he asked. She sighed giving him a tightened smile. He returned the smile and bent down to kiss her sweet lips. Aleiara returned the kiss then broke out of it. "You cannot sweetly seduce  your way into making me do what you want" she grumbled pushing him gently. Elijah softly laughed pulling her into him.

CLINK CLINK CLINK

The guests turned to look at Genevieve, "Welcome" she announced to the people. "As is our time-homered tradition, you are all welcome to deliver your offerings. It is our custom that no one should be turned away, no blessings be denied." She finished walking away so the people could offer their gifts. Hayley went first offering the gift to Davina but one of the witches made her give it to Monique.
Both of the harvest girls had been receiving presents except Davina. When it was Aleiara's turn she dismissed whatever the witch said and have it to Davina. "Don't mind them. Jealousy is such an ugly color" she whispered and Davina smiled thankfully.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. May I have your attention please!" Klaus announced making Elijah and Aleiara snap their heads towards him. "We were so close" she sighed rubbing her hand down her face. "We are gathered her today to pay homage to our beloved witches, but one very special witch has been utterly ignored. That seems a little unfair to me and my best friend who gave her a gift despite the 'rules." Klaus reached into his pocket and handed Davina a small black box.

"No, I don't want your gift" Davina refused to take the gift from him. "I understand why you would reject me, given our past. In truth, many of us here today have been wronged in the conflict which my brother's treated ended. Your friend Josh was involved in a plot to kill me. It would be well within my right to execute him here and now...but, in the spirit of solidarity, and for your favor, Davina, I hereby pardon him. Josh, from this day, forward, you have nothing to fear from me" he patted the young vampire on the shoulder and re-handed the box to Davina who hesitantly accepted it.

Music started playing, more like the sound of drums. All of a sudden a group of people starting to descend from upstairs. "Happy Fete Des Benedictions. We have a message for all of you from Marcel Gerard" a guy announced making the people start to murmur. Elijah grabbed Aleiara's waist protectively just in case anything were to happen. The group of men in white pulled out a pocket knife and slit their wrists. The vampires started to camp out, they couldn't control it. "Control yourselves. This is a vulgar trick. We do not violate our agreement." Elijah demanded as the lights shut off leaving them in the dark.

The people screamed as vampires started feeding. "You do not leave my arms, do you understand?" Elijah whispered into Aleiara's ear. "Of course! I will not die this way" she answered with her voice wavering. The lights flickered back on and you could see the dead bodies piled onto the floor. "You got to be kidding me" Aleiara gasped reading the blood writing on the wall.

THERE WILL BE NO PEACE

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"You killed Thierry? I actually liked him" Aleiara pouted brushing her hair to the side. Elijah scoffed wrapping his arms around her almost bare waist. She had on a slip dress which, with Elijah's luck was very accessible. "I don't want to speak about business when I have you like this" he whispered burying his head in her neck and placed soft kisses on it while rubbing her inner thigh. She moaned softly tracing her hands down his back. "Do not give me a hickey..."she grunted feeling his teeth press against her naked neck. "Elijah" Aleiara groaned as he sucked her neck and slowly started lifting up her dress.

"It doesn't have to be on your neck" he smirked removing his head from her neck and crashed his lips into hers, slowly biting into her lower lip. Elijah managed to take her dress off and kiss his way down to....

Well, you know the rest.

✎...AXLAIA SPEAKS ☄︎.
-''-

THANKS FOR 8k!!
who let me write the ending?
i feel so embarrassed and it wasn't even smut.
i robbed you guys